I blog about overlanding how about you?

• HTML tutorial

Tobias Mann

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

La Crosse, Wisconsin
Member #

Last summer I launched a blog where I could share my adventures. I'd recently purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler and it had widened my horizons a little. At the time I didn't know what overlanding was, but soon after launching the blog I discovered the Overland Roundtable podcast and was introduced to the concept.

I realized overlanding was more interesting to me than off-roading.

I created this thread because I know I am not the only one who writes about their adventures, and I couldn't find a thread like this one out there.

If you've got a blog about overlanding I want to follow it and I am sure others do too.

As for my blog? You can take a peek at it at Adventurebent.com

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Cool blog! What part of Minnesota are you from? I'm from Mora, if you know where that is! lol

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

When I created my anonymous Facebook Page, Twitter account, and Instagram account, I also registered a domain for later use. Unfortunately, I didn't take the time to make sure the same name was available everywhere, so now I have a few variations of the same name. Anyway, my web site is http://explore-the-usa.com and there's nothing at all there yet until I figure what I want to do with it...

Tobias Mann

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

La Crosse, Wisconsin
Member #

Cool! I am glad to see I'm not the only one who enjoys writing about their experiences. I'm originally from Northwest Minnesota near Thief River Falls. I went to school in Winona, Minn., and last summer moved to La Crossed Wisc. I'll follow everyone.