I am back!

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

So, I haven't been very active on here lately, sorry for that.. But, I am back!

Between work, kids, getting projects done on the Jeep (the type of jobs that really can make you hate like lol) and now we had a tornado rip our town apart... Tornado = Chainsaw and generator sales (I work for John Deere and Stihl) so work is insane right now!!

Hope everyone has been doing well!

Anything new happen in the last month that I have missed??

Thanks guys, stay awesome!

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

None of us got hit by a tornado or anything.... Everything alright?!

xKennyx

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

That storm was pretty gnarly. Crazy down in central Indy, but Kokomo got hit hard.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

None of us got hit by a tornado or anything.... Everything alright?!
Yes my family is fine...it missed us by less than a mile so we were fortunate to not have any damage. But, there is a TON of damage elsewhere. Just google Kokomo, IN tornado for pics and news coverage for images of how intense it got here. Read somewhere we had a total of 8 tornados touch down yesterday. The scary part Is I did learn that my evac plan is shit. Yesteray trying to get to my son at daycare before the second round hit... I was freaking out, cell phones were out, I couldn't get CB to work and I didn't know if his daycare got hit because his daycare was on south side of town near tornado. Took 2 hours to get through 5 miles and that was even driving through people yards. Yes, I did a bad thing and drove through people yards and over fallen trees, I wasn't sure if my son was alive so I was a little careless...but their yards were shot anyways so I didn't damage anything. Luckily everything was fine at sons daycare! Brought him home and beat the second wave of tornados by minutes.

Reactions: ElDusto

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
So, I haven't been very active on here lately, sorry for that.. But, I am back!

Between work, kids, getting projects done on the Jeep (the type of jobs that really can make you hate like lol) and now we had a tornado rip our town apart... Tornado = Chainsaw and generator sales (I work for John Deere and Stihl) so work is insane right now!!

Hope everyone has been doing well!

Anything new happen in the last month that I have missed??

Thanks guys, stay awesome!
Welcome back! Good to see you!

Reactions: Overland-Indiana

BeardedOverland

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Kingman, Arizona, United States
First Name
JASON
Last Name
SMITH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRUH443
I couldn't imagine going through that, glad the family is safe, hope your town gets cleaned up and put back together quickly, and more importantly hope the weather holds out, was watching the weather channel earlier seems like it may be rocky for the rest of the week.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I couldn't imagine going through that, glad the family is safe, hope your town gets cleaned up and put back together quickly, and more importantly hope the weather holds out, was watching the weather channel earlier seems like it may be rocky for the rest of the week.
Yes it was and could possibly be a rough week, we will see.