Husband and Wife memberships

• HTML tutorial

emsdant

Rank 0

Traveler I

Pa
Hi, quick ? . My wife and I both have a Jeep, but when we travel we take one or the other ( depends on the event) so, can one membership cover us both and then use the same membership number on both jeeps, or do we both need to have our own number.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: BBC_lover
S

SubeeBen

Is there anyway I can add my wife’s name onto my account ? I’m computer dumb & tried to figure it out but want to update my status/group name & pict. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ✌

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Is there anyway I can add my wife’s name onto my account ? I’m computer dumb & tried to figure it out but want to update my status/group name & pict. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ✌
Hey @Jku Ben - I suggest using the info at this post and emailing them about adding your wife's name, if what you're after is different than what @Steve suggested above.

Not sure if you're asking how to update status and pic or just want to get your wife added so you can update both.

If you're asking how to update your status and profile pic (avatar), either hover over or click your name in upper right of any window you're in where it has Name, Inbox, Alerts. Hovering over your name will pop up a menu with both Avatar and a place to Update Your Status. Clicking your name there will bring up a whole page where you can do both actions, as well as a number of other things.

Let me know if you need anything else or if I can be of help in any other way.

Road

S

SubeeBen

Hey @Jku Ben - I suggest using the info at this post and emailing them about adding your wife's name, if what you're after is different than what @Steve suggested above.

Not sure if you're asking how to update status and pic or just want to get your wife added so you can update both.

If you're asking how to update your status and profile pic (avatar), either hover over or click your name in upper right of any window you're in where it has Name, Inbox, Alerts. Hovering over your name will pop up a menu with both Avatar and a place to Update Your Status. Clicking your name there will bring up a whole page where you can do both actions, as well as a number of other things.

Let me know if you need anything else or if I can be of help in any other way.

Road
Thank you ROAD info greatly appreciated will try to check it out to make changes. Thanks again.

Reactions: Road

Sheepdog831

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder Creek CA
Member #

We use a single account between my wife and I. Looking back, I wish I would have ordered additional badges. We just bought two and each vehicle rocks one. I'd like to have them on each side of the rigs so ther members can identify us when we are in motion.