Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Harpe
Member #

If anyone is leaving Florida to escape Dorian I’ve got 5 acres (3 of which are undeveloped pine). Dry camp conditions but your welcome to camp out if needed. Just across the border in quitman, ga

Pm for info

Last edited:

Nanuka

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Sanford, FL, USA
First Name
Jessica
Last Name
Tooley
Member #

Much appreciated! Hoping it won't be necessary to evacuate (in the Orlando area, so not direct hit...yet) and but it sure as heck is a relief to know there's somewhere to go that's not a grossly overcharging hotel. If anything, happy to contribute to a cook out or other storm assistance, if we head that way.

Mike harpe

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Harpe
Member #

Much appreciated! Hoping it won't be necessary to evacuate (in the Orlando area, so not direct hit...yet) and but it sure as heck is a relief to know there's somewhere to go that's not a grossly overcharging hotel. If anything, happy to contribute to a cook out or other storm assistance, if we head that way.
Welcome. I went through Michael and saw what it did to the area. Wasn’t much left.

Flipper

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
F
Member #

Thanks so much. Hope we don’t need to go but its great to know we will have a place to camp. We are well prepped but if they say go we are outta here. Both rigs are ready and you would be in there fuel range. If it doesn't turn in time and Fl takes a direct hit I don’t see how the roads could handle a major evacuation. Not too many ways out. The waiting is the worst part.

Reactions: Mike harpe