Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone. Another noOB here. Name's Mike and I'm in Georgetown, TX. I'm looking forward to getting to know other folks with the same interests and meeting up for trips. My current ride is a 2012 Chevy Colorado Z71 with just 41k on the clock. Other than all new LED lights, it's totally stock, but still quite capable. I was about to give up all hope of finding a nice club that didn't require you owning a Tacoma or a Jeep. Not that there's anything wrong with either, I just don't own them. Glad I found this one.

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Congrats on the Colorado. Sounds like it was a good deal for you.

Reactions: roots66

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone. Another noOB here. Name's Mike and I'm in Georgetown, TX. I'm looking forward to getting to know other folks with the same interests and meeting up for trips. My current ride is a 2012 Chevy Colorado Z71 with just 41k on the clock. Other than all new LED lights, it's totally stock, but still quite capable. I was about to give up all hope of finding a nice club that didn't require you owning a Tacoma or a Jeep. Not that there's anything wrong with either, I just don't own them. Glad I found this one.
Hello Mike and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Ironhide

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Camano Island, WA
First Name
Lenny
Last Name
Motta
Member #

This is Ironhide from the northwest welcoming you to the best international overlanding community! Glad to have you. You will be surprised to see how diverse the vehicles that are owned by our members. Looking forward to someday meeting you on the trail.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Mike and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.
Thanks. Last family trip was to PINS in the former vehicle, a 2002 GMC Envoy. (RIP)

Attachments

Reactions: Chadlyb

willlord

Rank III

Contributor III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Billy
Last Name
Lord
I'm in Leander. If you ever want to try and get together, let me know!

MLGrace

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

LAKESIDE AZ
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Grace
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran
Hello, I’m in gatesville and work at Fort Hood. Hope to see you around.

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

Hey Mike, I just joined today and am from Georgetown as well. I drive a 2014 4 door Jeep Wrangler. Hope we can get together at some point.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey Mike, I just joined today and am from Georgetown as well. I drive a 2014 4 door Jeep Wrangler. Hope we can get together at some point.
Most excellent!! I'm always running around town, so keep an eye out for a bright red (when not dirty) old style Colorado with LED headlights and yellow fogs. Think I'm the only one like that in town.

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

Most excellent!! I'm always running around town, so keep an eye out for a bright red (when not dirty) old style Colorado with LED headlights and yellow fogs. Think I'm the only one like that in town.
I will. I drive either a white 2 door jeep that is sans doors and top or a gold 4 door with a duck mounted to the front bumper, sometimes carrying a RTT

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Welcome, I'm below you in Pflugerville, with a ZR2 Bison and there are others around here with Colorados as well. It doesn't matter what you own as long as you use it.
Thanks. I'd love a Bison, but my budget is more longhorn. LOL
And yes, I use the crap out of it. :)