How many of Chevy Tahoe's in the community?!?

• HTML tutorial

S4NM4N

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

New Jersey
First Name
J
Last Name
S
Member #

Kinda new to the site but here is mine from a trip I did a bit ago. 07 Tahoe LT with 182K . Have many plans and wants after this trip. Put new tires on already. Currently redoing roof rack and water tank. And trying to figure out new suspension. If any of you have any recommendations it would be great. Kind of lost as to what to get. Want a slight lift/level. Anyway here a few pics from the trip, Vegas, California and Page AZ. Gotta look through my pics from the trip to find more of it.
20210426_175946.jpg20210426_142226.jpg20210502_100332.jpg

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Kinda new to the site but here is mine from a trip I did a bit ago. 07 Tahoe LT with 182K . Have many plans and wants after this trip. Put new tires on already. Currently redoing roof rack and water tank. And trying to figure out new suspension. If any of you have any recommendations it would be great. Kind of lost as to what to get. Want a slight lift/level. Anyway here a few pics from the trip, Vegas, California and Page AZ. Gotta look through my pics from the trip to find more of it.
View attachment 202001View attachment 202000View attachment 201999
Big fan of the Tahoe, as they are the direct descendant of the old big Blazer. Slight lift/ level to me means Bilstein 5100. That's what I used to level my 2014 Sierra out. Just remember that doing that means that as soon as you load out the cargo area, it will look as if the front is higher.

Last edited:

S4NM4N

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

New Jersey
First Name
J
Last Name
S
Member #

Good looking truck. How's that move bumper holding up? Did you get the weld kit or fully assembled?

That_Escaladed_Quickly

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Carmichael, Sacramento County, California, United States
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

It’s kind of a Tahoe
It’s a rough country 7.5” kit that I modified a bit to make stronger and more level. I had 35X12.50-22’s on it for a while until the same thing happened lol.. it just wasn’t capable enough. It’s on 37x13.50-17’s now

What lift did you put on it? Looks great. I like the transition. I had 24" Foose's on mine for a bit then found dirt.

Attachments

Reactions: Leonidas_tm

Leonidas_tm

Rank V
Launch Member

Steward III

Houston County, Alabama, United States
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Moody
Member #

It’s kind of a Tahoe
It’s a rough country 7.5” kit that I modified a bit to make stronger and more level. I had 35X12.50-22’s on it for a while until the same thing happened lol.. it just wasn’t capable enough. It’s on 37x13.50-17’s now

What lift did you put on it? Looks great. I like the transition. I had 24" Foose's on mine for a bit then found dirt.

Looks pretty good to me!

BensonSTW

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Good looking truck. How's that move bumper holding up? Did you get the weld kit or fully assembled?
Sorry I didn’t see this earlier. It’s a weld together kit. So far it’s held up great. Only complaint is the finish, but that’s on me. I intended to raptor line it but what I had left from the rockers wouldn’t spray when I was done welding the bumper. So it got a rattle can job and doesn’t look that great anymore.