Marsing, ID, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Wahl
Member #

Service Branch
Army Infantryman
I had not realized it was up that high until I met another forum member (entirely by chance) at Teakettle Junction a few weeks ago. He went to look at my member number and was surprised it was "so low". I didn't think 1028 was a low badge number at all, but apparently these days it is.
Yeah I'm 21663

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

OB # 2505 here, I can't remember when I joined the community, probably in late 2016 or 2017..

Michael Dean

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Bonney Lake, Pierce County, Washington, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Dean
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5QZV
Member 18134 here, I joined in 2017 because I was inspired by Michael and Corey’s passion for getting out and doing what they love to do. But they have also dedicated their passion to sharing information with anyone who would like to learn and they have helped so many belong to a group that does not judge or discourage anyone from finding their next adventure. I took my first Overland trip in the simmer of 1978 from Brownsville Texas to Kenai Alaska a 30 day Journey that still lives deep with in me. I am so thankful that I could be a member of OB just to know that no matter where I travel there are other members I can reach out to if I have trouble on the road and they can do the same.

Michael Dean