How did you find the Overland Bound website?

• HTML tutorial

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

I'm curious to find out how people found the Overland Bound website?
For myself, I did a search on Youtube for "off roading trails in Nor Cal" and found some videos from Overland Bound. I thought, hey these videos are pretty cool. I should check out the website and well, you know the rest. So how did everyone else find Overland Bound.com?

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

It was one of the YouTube videos. I don't remember which. I was subbed to the channel for a while before I joined up to the website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Michael

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

You tube when looking for 4wd travel and then shortly afterwards recommendations through twitter and facebook. When the free sticker campaign started there was a lot of talk about it on facebook.

Reactions: Corrie and Michael

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Ankeny, IA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Youtube. I think the out of town in 20 video. I was prepping for a trip and had a bunch of new organization for my gear.. I was just curious if people had "packing for camping" type videos. It is fun (for me) to see gear organization. I always see people take huge amounts of time to setup camp or take down camp even with simple setups. I think it is much more enjoyable to be able to setup quickly.

Reactions: Corrie and Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Epic thread, and also a trip down memory lane! It's awesome to see the different channels in action, and I'm very glad you all fiund us!

We still do the free sticker! We've had to put scam measures in place to prevent having to send out 500 in a single day (that happened. We honored it but poor @CorrieOB ) but any person can get one free sticker with free shipping by asking!

Thanks everyone!

M

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner