North Bonneville, WA, USA
First Name
Trever
Last Name
M
Member #

Is any one going this weekend?
It would be cool to meet some members.

I was going to post a meet up in the Rally section but with kids sports couldn’t commit to a time. I’ll be around sometime Saturday so if anyone is going and wants to meet up let me know.

Reactions: SgtCornCob

SgtCornCob

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Lyle, wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Estepp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kj7KNZ
Thank you for the post. My family and I are new to the area and we were looking for an overlanding event to checkout in the near future. This sure looks like it fits the bill. We wouldn’t have had a clue had it not been for your post, so thanks again.

Reactions: Ghost

Ghost

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

First Name
Trever
Last Name
M
Member #

Thank you for the post. My family and I are new to the area and we were looking for an overlanding event to checkout in the near future. This sure looks like it fits the bill. We wouldn’t have had a clue had it not been for your post, so thanks again.
Thanks, I actually came across it a month ago on the Overland Bound Facebook page and there didn't seem to be much interest? The FB page is kinda dead? Being Im not really into to facebook I never went back to see if it had gained any steam but since I am going tomorrow thought I would put it out there.

If you end up going shoot me a message or post here, It would be good to meet other members in the area.

I lived in Bingen for a couple years and have been in the Gorge for almost 30 now. Lyle is a cool place, The Klickitat is my favorite river on this side of the Columbia.

Reactions: SgtCornCob

Ghost

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

First Name
Trever
Last Name
M
Member #

I was there. It wasn’t too bad of a turn out. Had a good time checking out rigs and vendors. The weather was something else!
It was interesting, some really cool builds that gave me some ideas for my rig. I was a little disappointing on the vendor turnout but it was local for me so not a big deal. My guess is it will grow if they continue to do it.