Hi, I'm new here! #6305

• HTML tutorial

Little Dougie

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Alta Dr, Petaluma, CA
Member #

Hello everyone. I am new to any type of organized overlanding. I have been doing it for many years, just had no idea there was such a large following.

I am a California native and live in the North Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area. I grew up camping and doing anything outdoors.

I currently drive a 2000 Nissan Xterra with some extras, just a toy that sadly mostly sits. My old daily driver, a 1998 Ford Ranger doubled as my trail 'rig'. It had decent ground clearance and a short wheel base. I have cut my teeth in off-roading in the West Texas desert, and enjoy a good muddy trail.

Not real sure what else to say, but feel free to ask. Hope to meet some more of you soon.

Reactions: Levidale

Little Dougie

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Alta Dr, Petaluma, CA
Member #

W
Lol. There is probably a better story behind yours. LEO for about 25 years SGT. for 12. Just used to answering to it. But around a camp fire and a few drinks I can tell a few stories
We'll have to plan on that. I also went by SGT for a while. US Army 2006-2012.

Thanks for grinding away all those years to protect the public. I couldn't have done what I did without all of the blue back at home doin what they do. Cheers man.

Reactions: SGT.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone. I am new to any type of organized overlanding. I have been doing it for many years, just had no idea there was such a large following.

I am a California native and live in the North Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area. I grew up camping and doing anything outdoors.

I currently drive a 2000 Nissan Xterra with some extras, just a toy that sadly mostly sits. My old daily driver, a 1998 Ford Ranger doubled as my trail 'rig'. It had decent ground clearance and a short wheel base. I have cut my teeth in off-roading in the West Texas desert, and enjoy a good muddy trail.

Not real sure what else to say, but feel free to ask. Hope to meet some more of you soon.
Hi, Dougie and welcome to OB! Outfit and Explore! Thank you for your service man! Safe travels and enjoy the open road!

Reactions: Little Dougie