• HTML tutorial

Brooke

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Member #

Hi Brooke from Costa Mesa

On the Photo-bucket Use Microsoft one drive it's free and you won't ever have that problem again

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I'm using IMGUR but it seems like all the post were from photobucket on the forums so all the walkthroughs are missing images now. :<

Hello Costa Mesa!

Arizona Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Cottonwood, Arizona
Member #

Photobucket happened. They decided to start charging to post your photos on forums. They pretty much broke 90% of the forums out there when they did that. ALL my previous build threads are now pictureless and I'm not sure it's worth the hassle to fix them at this point.
Posted from Photobucket. I don't pay.

Reactions: Brooke

Brooke

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Member #

Welcome, I really liked the Xterra.
It reminded me alot of my 88 Pathfinder. That thing took abuse like a sadist.
To me the Xterra is what the Pathfinder should have evolved into, not the grocery getter it is now.
It's a tragedy what they've done to the Pathfinder!!

Reactions: TerryD

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
It's a tragedy what they've done to the Pathfinder!!
My wife loves the generation of Pathfinder that paralleled the second gen Xterra but these new minivans with Pathfinder written on them is very sad. I considered a Pathfinder when buying the Xterra but the solid rear axle and slightly smaller size won out.

Brooke

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Member #

@Quicksilver Yeah that's the plan. I was originally planning on doing the WABDR with my cousin but it's looking like he will only have 2 days to hang... so I'm looking at alternate activities. I want to avoid anything too intense as it will just be me, my dog, and my truck... I don't have a winch so if I did get stuck real bad I'd be in a world of trouble. Something like Northern California (Redwoods) up the coast into some Oregon public lands sounds nice, then maybe spend a day in Portland and then make my way up to WA to visit my cousin. It could all change though. As long as I'm not in Nevada on my vacation I should be happy :)

Reactions: Quicksilver

Mad Garden Gnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Templeton, Ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Marlett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6ORV
@TerryD It is an automatic. I isolated the radiator the first day I got it. Checked for SMOD @ the dealership. Replaced the timing chain and tensioners. Replaced all hoses and fluids. Now I'm working on the driveline. I did a lot of research ahead of time~ Kinda lurked watching Overlandbound videos and Expedition Overland stuff. I couldn't afford a Toyota - thought about the FJ for a while and the Tacoma. <3 my Nissan though.
Good On You

Reactions: TerryD

Arizona Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Cottonwood, Arizona
Member #

Well, I still see my pics, but I did get an email saying I wouldn't be able to see my photos unless I sign up for the upgrade plan. I'm not going to. It seems to me the newest version of most forums, including this one, have the ability to upload from your device or computer. I think Photobucket will be going the way of AOL soon. Technology keeps marching on.
I'm posting this while camping in the woods.

Rogue Beardsman

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Rotonda West, Florida
Member #

Welcome, I really liked the Xterra.
It reminded me alot of my 88 Pathfinder. That thing took abuse like a sadist.
To me the Xterra is what the Pathfinder should have evolved into, not the grocery getter it is now.

Sent from my XT1254 using OB Talk mobile app
Haha agreed. I had a 91 Pathfinder that I loved. Then I got a sedan(lame). So when I wanted something a little more adventurous I ended up with an Xterra. Love it.

https://www.instagram.com/roguebeardsman