Launch Member

Contributor I

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Fullerton
Member #

We are excited to be a part of this group and to learn all it has to offer. Our journeys are never ending, we are young, retired, and have the motto One Vet One Wife Living Life - we live on a boat as our home base on Vancouver Island British Columbia Canada but travel ALOT by truck in our four wheel pop up.

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

We are excited to be a part of this group and to learn all it has to offer. Our journeys are never ending, we are young, retired, and have the motto One Vet One Wife Living Life - we live on a boat as our home base on Vancouver Island British Columbia Canada but travel ALOT by truck in our four wheel pop up.
Hello Peter and welcome to the OB crew. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Welcome to the OB community, great to have you be a part. Living on a boat sounds like a wonderful adventure in itself.

NMDRecon

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Ontario, Canada
First Name
Romeo
Last Name
M
Member #

Hello, I am from North Central Ontario, Canada and I am new myself to OB and I look forward to learning and sharing ideas. I am putting a rig together to make it full-time Overlanding and it will be an awesome journey.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello, I am from North Central Ontario, Canada and I am new myself to OB and I look forward to learning and sharing ideas. I am putting a rig together to make it full-time Overlanding and it will be an awesome journey.
Welcome to the OB community.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome Peter,
You are in the CA Northwest Region, @Kent R is the regional Director. @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest Member Representative. @Sandpoint Steve and myself are also NW Regional Member Representatives.

2020 Events near you

June 18-21 NW Overland Rally in Plain Washington preregistration is now open through March 31, 2020. RSVP to camp out with fellow Overland Bound Members.
June 25-28 BC Overland Rally In Whistler Olympic Park, preregistration is now open through March 31, 2020.

September 4-7 Northwest Overland Bound Regional Gathering- more information to fallow at a later date- still in planning stages- contact @Slimpartywagon , @Sandpoint Steve, @Gabriel Bozeman, or @Kent R for more information.

Check out the Overland Bound Meetups for activities In your area and a crossed the globe.

Member Map will bring up Members close to you so you can plan your own gathering.

The Rally Point is very useful for making Meetups, and seeing what is going on close to you

Once again, welcome Peter. I hope to meet you on the trails.

Mike Rose
OB #20990
NW Regional Member Representative

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome to Overland Bound Romeo,
You are in the CA Northwest Region, @Kent R is the regional Director. @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest Member Representative. @Sandpoint Steve and myself are also NW Regional Member Representatives.

2020 Events near you

June 18-21 NW Overland Rally in Plain Washington preregistration is now open through March 31, 2020. RSVP to camp out with fellow Overland Bound Members.
June 25-28 BC Overland Rally In Whistler Olympic Park, preregistration is now open through March 31, 2020.

September 4-7 Northwest Overland Bound Regional Gathering- more information to fallow at a later date- still in planning stages- contact @Slimpartywagon , @Sandpoint Steve, @Gabriel Bozeman, or @Kent R for more information.

Check out the Overland Bound Meetups for activities In your area and a crossed the globe.

Member Map will bring up Members close to you so you can plan your own gathering.

The Rally Point is very useful for making Meetups, and seeing what is going on close to you

Once again, welcome Romeo, I cant wait to see your build progress and hope to see you on the trails.

Mike Rose
OB #20990
NW Regional Member Representative

Reactions: NMDRecon

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Welcome! What kind of boat? My family wanted to sail around the world at one point.

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Welcome!

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep