Enthusiast III

Bozeman, Montana
First Name
William
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Hey everyone!

Excited to be here! Had an eye on Overland Bound for a little while but just finally getting around to joining up.
I grew up here in MT and have been hiking, camping, skiing, and biking for pretty much my whole life. I have been out camping and "overlanding" before I knew that's what I was doing... The last year or two I have started to get into overlanding more seriously and love it. Nothing is better than getting out in the mountains and backroads and exploring. I have a 2013 silverado, aka "The Raven" that is my home while I am out on the roads and in the mountains. Done a few modifications and have quite a few more in the plans. Its been a great rig for camping so far and can't wait to get her all set up.

Can't wait to get more involved here and in the overlanding world! Here's a few pics of the rig:

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

Welcome! I'm flying out of Bozeman tomorrow. Just spent a wonderful week in your neck of the woods snowboarding at Big Sky and snowmobiling around West Yellowstone. Montana is a beautiful state, you're a luck guy!

wrmmt

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bozeman, Montana
First Name
William
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Welcome! I'm flying out of Bozeman tomorrow. Just spent a wonderful week in your neck of the woods snowboarding at Big Sky and snowmobiling around West Yellowstone. Montana is a beautiful state, you're a luck guy!
Glad you got to explore the area a little, its definitely a beautiful place. I love to travel and have been to quite a few places that I can say that I love, but there's just something that keeps me coming back here... Big Sky and West Yellowstone area is beautiful, hope you had a great time and got some good snow!

Reactions: nparker72