Launch Member

Member I

Scranton PA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Mervau
Member #

RB winter state park / bald eagle state forest. I’m pretty much a stock jeep with a +size tire and get around without issues. View attachment 66681
Thanks for the advice. I have heard that people drive over to those parks. Never been myself. I'll definitely head that direction for a September weekend for sure. Thanks again.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
I live in the grey.
Hahaha. Unfortunately living in the northeast you kinda sorta have to unless you want to keep running the same tracks. Those are the closest trails to me and I’m nowhere near finished exploring them.

Reactions: GratefulFozzie

Slippery Chuck

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Buckeye, AZ, USA
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Finn
Member #

I'd like to get down to central PA for a weekend in October. Any of you locals guy up for playing tour guide? We could all round up some friends and get a good group together. I'll bring Subaru swag!

Frosty06

Rank 0

Traveler I

Subbed.. I’m in NJ, but not a lot of fun stuff here unless you plan on sharing a public campground with 50 other people and screaming kids around you. More than happy to tag along in other states.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
I’ll be out and about in bald eagle SF tomorrow to check out another section I’ve never been in. View attachment 67048
Know it well. Right in the middle of the image is Negro Hollow which is one of the more popular trails in BESF.

Reactions: Blue Moser

GratefulFozzie

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Pittsburgh
Member #

I don’t know what that is, I’m a Subaru newb. This is my first one and first time I’d be meeting others for a trail ride. Hoping to gain knowledge and experience!!

Reactions: Nomadik Nova