Launch Member

Member I

Redding, CA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Hello there! I drive a 2011 Nissan Frontier S 4x4 with my beautiful wife as my co-pilot. We go on as many adventures we can and love the outdoors! I love working on my truck and have proudly installed all of my mods/ upgrades myself including 33” Toyo MT’s on 16” Fuel Vectors, a 3.5” suspension lift, ARB Front Bumper with CSI 9500lb winch, custom spare tire carrier with full size spare, CVT tent and many more. We live in the amazing land of TRUE Northern California about 2 hours north of Sacramento and 100 miles south of the Oregon border. With Oregon so close as well as many of the beautiful northern national forests of California we have plenty to explore close by. I’m also only 5 hours from the Rubicon trail and have set the goal to run it for the my first time ever this year! While the Frontier may not be the first choice for many overlanders and wheelers they are very capable trucks and I plan on continuing to build mine up into a very capable machine.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello there! I drive a 2011 Nissan Frontier S 4x4 with my beautiful wife as my co-pilot. We go on as many adventures we can and love the outdoors! I love working on my truck and have proudly installed all of my mods/ upgrades myself including 33” Toyo MT’s on 16” Fuel Vectors, a 3.5” suspension lift, ARB Front Bumper with CSI 9500lb winch, custom spare tire carrier with full size spare, CVT tent and many more. We live in the amazing land of TRUE Northern California about 2 hours north of Sacramento and 100 miles south of the Oregon border. With Oregon so close as well as many of the beautiful northern national forests of California we have plenty to explore close by. I’m also only 5 hours from the Rubicon trail and have set the goal to run it for the my first time ever this year! While the Frontier may not be the first choice for many overlanders and wheelers they are very capable trucks and I plan on continuing to build mine up into a very capable machine.
Welcome to OverlandBound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

The Shasta Cascade Meet-Up gets together monthly in Cottonwood, if your interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details.

US West - Shasta Cascade Northern Californian Spiritual Travelings Overlanding Group Monthly Meet Up.

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Cottonwoody or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Eric and welcome to the OB crew...great looking rig. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: BadWolfOffroad

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Howdy. I have a good friend up in Shasta Lakes and have done some trips up your way. Great country up there, and not too far from me (Lincoln).

-TJ

BadWolfOffroad

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Redding, CA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Howdy. I have a good friend up in Shasta Lakes and have done some trips up your way. Great country up there, and not too far from me (Lincoln).

-TJ
We love shasta lake! It’s definitely a beautiful place to be.

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Welcome from Charlotte, NC!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Cottonwoody

US West Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Hey there. Bad Wolf. We do have a group that meets up in The Redding area ( at this time online ). Here is a link to our monthly online group

our local FB page.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Welcome to Overland Bound. My name is Mike and I am one your U.S. West member representatives. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike . You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob if the need arises.

Make sure to browse through the new member threads for some great information, which will help you navigate the Overland Bound website. Also keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar, which is a great place to find upcoming local meetups, trail runs and training opportunities.

I look forward to meeting out on the trail, or a meetup.