Kingman, Arizona, United States
First Name
JASON
Last Name
SMITH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRUH443
I had a conversation with a person about the Overland Bound sticker at the gas station today. I was asked how many members there are? My answer was a quite a few, but I was wondering what the official answer was? I did give them an extra sticker, with the website written on the back.

Reactions: Gunnermoose

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Here's the numbers from the forum home page. That number might be inflated by people who joined but never posted, spammers that got banned, etc. Also keep in mind that there were lots of followers on YouTube and Instagram before there was a forum to join. @Michale or @Corrie could probably tell how many paying members and supporters we have.

Reactions: murps

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Here's the numbers from the forum home page. That number might be inflated by people who joined but never posted, spammers that got banned, etc. Also keep in mind that there were lots of followers on YouTube and Instagram before there was a forum to join. @Michale or @Corrie could probably tell how many paying members and supporters we have.

There are about 1900 actual emblems out there (unique numbers) worldwide. As @Steve mentioned, we have different subscribers as well. 4,400 in the forums (but what Steve said), 44,000 on instagram, 13,000 Facebook, 12,000 YouTube. Our reach is growing faster than we can keep up with almost!

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
It's going to be hard to keep the personal feel OWB. Big challenge but definitely a worthy endeavor.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
It's going to be hard to keep the personal feel OWB. Big challenge but definitely a worthy endeavor.
I think the answer there is culture, which we need to reinforce through all our members. We are also going to have regional groups with organizers that are very familiar with us. More on that stuff coming.

M

Reactions: ce4460 and Steve