breathnach71

Rank 0

Contributor I

Richmond, TX, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Walsh
Hi folks. New to the group. I'm in Richmond and starting my search to meet like-minded people who enjoy the social aspects of life outside the internet. I'm not new to camping as I routinely hop in the class c to get out of town. I recently acquired a 2 door Jeep JK and looking to have fun with it. Might even hook it up to the camper for distant meetups if the timing is right. Anyway, look forward to what this group has to offer

Dan

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Hi folks. New to the group. I'm in Richmond and starting my search to meet like-minded people who enjoy the social aspects of life outside the internet. I'm not new to camping as I routinely hop in the class c to get out of town. I recently acquired a 2 door Jeep JK and looking to have fun with it. Might even hook it up to the camper for distant meetups if the timing is right. Anyway, look forward to what this group has to offer

Dan
Dan, Welcome to Overland Bound from Washington State. Enjoy your JK, we love our JKU (they are great behind motorhomes) lots of great people in this group, I am sure you will have no trouble meeting like minded folks.

Reactions: breathnach71

Silver Rover

Rank V

Member III

Montgomery, Texas, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Dan
Welcome Aboard from Montgomery TX

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Dan
Hello (@username), welcome to Overland Bound. I am one of your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas.

The Houston area has this meetup here: Recurring Bryan College Station Meet-up

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

Reactions: Prerunner1982

AggieOE

Rank IV

Advocate II

Pearland, Texas, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
NWK
Member #

Hello (@username), welcome to Overland Bound. I am one of your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas.

The Houston area has this meetup here: Recurring Bryan College Station Meet-up

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.
Welcome from Pearland.

@Roots66, Is this a default message that pops up? I don't think the Bryan/College Station meet-up happens anymore based on the link. Looks like the last activity was from 2021.

Reactions: roots66

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Welcome from Pearland.

@Roots66, Is this a default message that pops up? I don't think the Bryan/College Station meet-up happens anymore based on the link. Looks like the last activity was from 2021.
It's not default. I included it as it's still listed as a rally point. Someone could always revive it if they thought it would be beneficial. :wink: