Inwood, Iowa, United States
First Name
Kirk
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZZK
Good morning neighbors! I will be in Saint Cloud for about a month coming up at the end of November, I will be fairly busy at the start, but possibly be able to do some exploring later on in December. If anyone is interested, let's start getting something together!

t-rex

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

MN, USA
First Name
rex
Last Name
nagel
Member #

That would be awesome! If any of you guys want to come Austin, MN (SPAM Town USA) and do a meet up, I am totally game. I also have a pretty good set up garage with tools if any of you guys shouldppl ever need help if you ever drive past this direction.
Sounds good to me. If someone sets a time and place, ill check my work schedule.

Dave R - Minnesota

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Side Lake, Minnesota, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Rodefeld
Member #

Checking in from way up North in Side Lake, MN ! Howdy to all my fellow Minnesotans. Happy to hear from anyone that finds themselves up this way... lots of awesome forest trails and roads up here.

Reactions: toxicity_27

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

I got my 2020 work schedule. Lets pick a date/weekend!
I've been informed that I have to go to my wife's work's Christmas party on the 11th. Still don't know my schedule for that month, but if we did it the 11th I would need it earlier in the day, or maybe the 18th if we're thinking later in the day..

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Checking in from way up North in Side Lake, MN ! Howdy to all my fellow Minnesotans. Happy to hear from anyone that finds themselves up this way... lots of awesome forest trails and roads up here.
Welcome to the forum! I am the Minnesota member representative for OB. Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything I can do for you. We are currently planning a meet and greet for Minnesota members sometime in January. Trying to firm up the details, and I'll get it posted shortky. I'll also post up an event in the OB Midwest Facebook group.

HP Lefler

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Minnesota. Twin Cities Metro
Member #

Greetings everyone! I have been a member for a while but life caught up with me and I haven't been active in over a year! Sorry! I am very interested in getting out, meeting everyone (finally) seeing your rigs and getting ideas for mine and getting some miles under my belt! It as been TOO LONG!!! @toxicity_27 please let me know when/where for the meet up!

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

I still don't have my schedule for most of January. Will try to get it tomorrow from my manager so we can get stuff planned. I"m thinking the 11th as long as it works, but will confirm shortly. I will also post it on the Facebook group, so anyone that is part of the group please join the event there as well. I will start working on the details hopefully tomorrow evening and this weekend so we can get something firmed up before the new year.

WaywardBound

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Osakis, MN, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Gorder
Member #

Well, I haven't changed jobs yet, so my weekends aren't available...if there's anyone in the Alexandria area that wants to meet up during the week, just send me a message and we'll figure out a time to hang out...

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Work has been insane for me the last couple of days, so I haven't gotten my schedule yet. Trying to get it today. I know I have something going on the evening of the 11th, but maybe early afternoon would work if I have the day off, otherwise it might be the 18th.

quicksand

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Minnesota
First Name
Benjamin
Last Name
Hall
Member #

Hey All, I'm new too. Really interested in getting out and exploring. Looks like I need to join the Fb group?

Reactions: toxicity_27

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Hey All, I'm new too. Really interested in getting out and exploring. Looks like I need to join the Fb group?
You don't have to join the FB group. There are members from the entire Midwest on the group, so it may be easier to find other trips and meet ups going on there though.

I'm thinking if we do the 11th, I have off, we can meet up around 1 or so, and disperse around 3 (or at least I will) since I have another event that evening. Would that work for everyone interested? I'll post it up on the FB group tonight, and put a formal event together on here later this evening.

To whom suggested the brewery in Buffalo, could you reach out to me and confirm we can still meet there on the 11th?

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

I haven't heard from the person who suggested Buffalo. Just sent him a PM to see if we can still go to that place, otherwise I will need to look for another place.

Reactions: quicksand

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Will be reaching out to the brewery today, hoping to get things finalized by tonight and get it posted up. Tentatively it's going to be at Hayes Public House in Buffalo from 1-3 (I will be leaving around 3) on Saturday January 11th. Once finalized I will also post this on the Facebook group.

Reactions: quicksand

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

So I just confirmed with the owner of Hayes' Public House in Buffalo that we are good to go for January 11th from 1-3. They will be open to the public, but are happy to have us. I posted the event on the Facebook group, and will be setting up the event here tonight.