Hello Minnesotans!

• HTML tutorial

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Hey everyone. We're thinking about trying to get a meet and greet together for all the Minnesota members, and anyone from surrounding areas that want to stop by. I'd love if you were able to come! If anyone has a suggestion on a place we could host it at, that would be fantastic. I figure a majority of the Minnesota members are in the metro, so somewhere around there would probably be best. I created a thread in the meet ups forum if you want to check in there too. Anyone questions let me know! Thanks!

Midwest - Minnesota Meet and Greet 04/13/2019
As an update, we will be meeting at Afton State Park in Hastings on May 11th from about 10-2.

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

As a reminder, we will be having a Minnesota Meet and Greet at Afton State Park in Hastings on May 11th from 10-2. If you could let me know if you're planning on attending that would be fantastic. I will also update in the meetup thread.

Reactions: Tim nash

North Shore Scout

Rank II

Enthusiast III

hey guys! i was just getting food in two harbors minnesota and i saw a really sweet looking black jeep. i looked at its stickers and then i noticed an overland bound badge! number 1108 or 1109. i was wondering what the nicest way is to contact them? or how to find them on here. and is it okay to post sightings of vehicles with overland bound badges here? thanks guys!

James77

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Buffalo, MN, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
buley
Member #

Spent a little time this morning checking out the site. Pretty cool community here. Is this the thread where any local (MN) Trail rides or meet ups will be posted? Would love to get the rig out more often this summer.

Reactions: toxicity_27

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

hey guys! i was just getting food in two harbors minnesota and i saw a really sweet looking black jeep. i looked at its stickers and then i noticed an overland bound badge! number 1108 or 1109. i was wondering what the nicest way is to contact them? or how to find them on here. and is it okay to post sightings of vehicles with overland bound badges here? thanks guys!

I'm guessing this is who you're talking about. Could send them a message on here. You absolutely can post them here if you find them. If you're looking for who they are, if you go under members, and do a member search you can post the member number in there and it'll pull them up.