Hello Minnesotans!

• HTML tutorial

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Sounds like they discussed rerouting the B2B further north in the county they are getting a lot of pushback from (I can't remember which one). Just means more miles for us! Other than that it was mostly administrative from what I've heard.

Tim nash

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mantorville, MN, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Nash
Member #

Ahh nice and what’s a couple more miles at this point ha, I could t make it up there Monday like I was planning on

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Hey everyone. We're thinking about trying to get a meet and greet together for all the Minnesota members, and anyone from surrounding areas that want to stop by. I'd love if you were able to come! If anyone has a suggestion on a place we could host it at, that would be fantastic. I figure a majority of the Minnesota members are in the metro, so somewhere around there would probably be best. I created a thread in the meet ups forum if you want to check in there too. Anyone questions let me know! Thanks!

Midwest - Minnesota Meet and Greet 04/13/2019

Reactions: Tim nash

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

sadly im waaaaay too far north for a meetup. i live in silver bay mn. would be cool to have a meet up here someday! have fun yall!
I totally get that. In another life I worked on a couple of pools in some hotels up by you. Hopefully we can get something planned that will work for you.

This fall there will be a get together in late September up by Backus that I'd love to have you come to. Camping, trail rides, cook-off, etc. I'll post up some dates later on so everyone can get it on their calendars.

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

I would be totally game for a meet up! I live about two hours south of the cities!
Awesome! The date has been switched to May 11th, due to a scheduling conflict with the MN4WDA the same weekend, and the following weekend being Easter. I updated the meet up thread, and the Facebook event page. Waiting on confirmation from the place we may be able to host it, and then I will update everyone.

If this place falls through, who would be okay with going to a state park (permit required) and having the meet and greet there?

Reactions: Tim nash

North Shore Scout

Rank II

Enthusiast III

I totally get that. In another life I worked on a couple of pools in some hotels up by you. Hopefully we can get something planned that will work for you.

This fall there will be a get together in late September up by Backus that I'd love to have you come to. Camping, trail rides, cook-off, etc. I'll post up some dates later on so everyone can get it on their calendars.
ill keep my eyes on the forums for more information!

Reactions: toxicity_27

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

THURSDAY 4/11, 7pm, crooked pint in Maplewood Minnesota Overland Society monthly meeting. I should actually be able to make this one.