Hello from Utah

• HTML tutorial

Devin

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hello all of my Overland Bound Family! I am officially a member as of today. I have been on the forums for a bit but wanted to wait until I became a member to do my intro.

My name is Devin and I finished my six years of service in the Air Force a a little over a year and a half ago. My wife and I are finishing up our degrees out here in Utah and learning quickly why Utah is the place to go if you want to spend your time outdoors.

We have decided that 2017 is our year to camp as much as possible and it is exciting. We have gone down to Valley of the God already and will be out in Manti La Sal next weekend. Camping outdoors is a little new for my wife so we are easing into the longer trips but loving every minute of it!

We do all of our traveling and daily driving in the one and only Luna our 2009 Nissan Xterra Off-Road. We will be getting our Old man emu lift in the next week or so for a much needed replacement of the old and warn out bilstein shocks and stock springs. This will help us with clearance for pulling Tonks our 2017 Honda Rubicon 4 wheeler.

My wife and I our both photographers as a second career, and love taking our cameras on our trips. rsz_1vog_luna-stars_5-28-17.jpg

I look forward to getting to know the community more and hopefully getting out on the trails with you guys.

Say hello and give me a shout if your close by. Thanks

Devin

Reactions: Levidale and Tinker

Mark D

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Whittier CA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Dickens
Member #

Hey welcome. We just returned from a nine day trip around your beautiful state. We traveled the Lockhart Basin Rd as well as a few other great "off the grid" camping sites.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Devin

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

I grew up in so cal miss it at times but I don't miss the cost! Lol
I have family and friends all over UT, we love it out there and don't get to visit enough in my opinion... I'd move there in a second if we weren't so dug in here.

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 70 K20 Suburban

Reactions: Devin