Launch Member

Member III

Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Vaughn
Last Name
Price
Member #

Hello everyone! I joined at Overland Expo West 2019. I had been thinking about it since last year's Overland Expo and after watching MANY Overland Bound and others videos I did. Looking forward to meeting you on the trails one day. I drive a pretty much stock 2007 FJ Cruiser I call the Battlestar Talon or Talon for short, which we bought in 2017. My wife and I have only done a few runs and 3 camping trips so far. I want to just get on a dirt road and see what is out there. That is out motto: "Let's see what's out there!"

Attachments

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Vaughn (@Vaughn), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions let me know.

Reactions: FJTalon

FJTalon

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Vaughn
Last Name
Price
Member #

TheRealMcCoy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREL219
Hey Tucson, hows the weather over there. Tennessee here and glad to watch the OB clan growing.
Glad to have you from one new member to the other

JoelIII

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Camp Lejeune, NC
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wasson
Member #

Hello everyone! I joined at Overland Expo West 2019. I had been thinking about it since last year's Overland Expo and after watching MANY Overland Bound and others videos I did. Looking forward to meeting you on the trails one day. I drive a pretty much stock 2007 FJ Cruiser I call the Battlestar Talon or Talon for short, which we bought in 2017. My wife and I have only done a few runs and 3 camping trips so far. I want to just get on a dirt road and see what is out there. That is out motto: "Let's see what's out there!"
Your motto is kinda the same thing I tell my kids when we're out and about.

FJTalon

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Vaughn
Last Name
Price
Member #

Hey Tucson, hows the weather over there. Tennessee here and glad to watch the OB clan growing.
Glad to have you from one new member to the other
It is nice and hot here as usual. Expecting 106 today and 107 for the next two days.

cujof16

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Desert Southwest
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Edmonds
Member #

It is nice and hot here as usual. Expecting 106 today and 107 for the next two days.
Yesterday, it was so dang hot (108) that Rudder and I took the stormtroopertaco up Mt. Lemmon to go for a ride in the rain on the control road!! Little dude loves it. He is our overlanding pal and even as a desert dog, needs a little altitude, dirt roads, rain, and no plan every once in a while.10794820190715_171355.png