ScoutWagon

Rank 0

Contributor I

Central Coast California
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
B
Hey all, I've been lurking for a year or two, and finally decided to join the fun.
I've got a 2011 FJ Cruiser I bought about 2 years ago to be able to get out more and explore with my pup. In the first year, we camped in 5 states, and traveled about 6,000 miles just exploring together. I've slowly added some mods like my lift and rooftop tent, and look forward to more modifications, meeting more like-minded people, and seeing where things take me!

With that all being said, greetings from Scout and myself!IMG_20191204_154328_788.jpgIMG_20191204_184729_982.jpg20180910_102935.jpg20180910_090039.jpg20190621_192419_resized.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey all, I've been lurking for a year or two, and finally decided to join the fun.
I've got a 2011 FJ Cruiser I bought about 2 years ago to be able to get out more and explore with my pup. In the first year, we camped in 5 states, and traveled about 6,000 miles just exploring together. I've slowly added some mods like my lift and rooftop tent, and look forward to more modifications, meeting more like-minded people, and seeing where things take me!

With that all being said, greetings from Scout and myself!View attachment 132822View attachment 132823View attachment 132824View attachment 132825View attachment 132826
Hello Kyle and welcome to the OB crew....great looking FJ. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: ScoutWagon

BarryD

Rank 0

Contributor II

Weaver, AL, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Rich

With that all being said, greetings from Scout and myself!View attachment 132822View attachment 132823View attachment 132824View attachment 132825View attachment 132826
Hello, Kyle! I’m new as well, but I’m in Alabama. I love the rig, but most of all, Scout! Nice to meet you both. Happy Trails!

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A

With that all being said, greetings from Scout and myself!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Magic Mike or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps

Welcome to Overland Bound, very nice rig. As @Narbob , I am your U.S. West member representative. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike. Make sure to browse through the new member threads, for some great information and it will help you navigate the Overland Bound website.

Also make sure to check out Rally points and the calendar for your local meetups, trainings and trips. These are great areas to help you meet new like minded people.

Look forward to meeting you out on the trail.