Hello from Southern California!

• HTML tutorial

FJRedRecon

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

San Diego
Member #

Hello! My name is Sarah, and a little over a year ago I got my 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition. I have slowly been customizing it as I manage to rake in the funds to do so. A snorkel and Bushwacker fender flares are set to be installed on the 9th by professionals, while all other of my pre-existing mods have been done by yours truly. I am really excited to be able to meet other people who share the same passion for exploration that I do!
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello! My name is Sarah, and a little over a year ago I got my 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition. I have slowly been customizing it as I manage to rake in the funds to do so. A snorkel and Bushwacker fender flares are set to be installed on the 9th by professionals, while all other of my pre-existing mods have been done by yours truly. I am really excited to be able to meet other people who share the same passion for exploration that I do!
Thank you!

Hi Sarah and welcome to OB! Nice looking FJ! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hello Sarah from the IE and welcome to OB! Great looking Fj...catch ya out on the trails someday!

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. (Formally from Orange Co, CA). Cool FJ, I love that you do most of your own mods. Hope our paths cross some day, so I can see this rig in person.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thank you!

Hello Sarah and welcome to the OB crew....great looking FJ....Black guns matter..look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Reactions: Scott nunn