Rapid City, SD, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Walla
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Just joined was excited about the group and possibly meeting like minded individuals to discuss builds and options. I travel all over as a member of Incident Management Teams. Got a new pickup and need to start the build process and get setup. I am running a 2019 RAM 2500 Limited Megacab and have been using it for fire response all over the last three months. I have some ideas and thoughts and have been living out of it already during assignments. Looking forward to seeing, learning and discussing full size RAM builds. Hope to meet some great people in my travels. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just joined was excited about the group and possibly meeting like minded individuals to discuss builds and options. I travel all over as a member of Incident Management Teams. Got a new pickup and need to start the build process and get setup. I am running a 2019 RAM 2500 Limited Megacab and have been using it for fire response all over the last three months. I have some ideas and thoughts and have been living out of it already during assignments. Looking forward to seeing, learning and discussing full size RAM builds. Hope to meet some great people in my travels. Feel free to contact me anytime.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Are you assigned to a team or just CWN as overhead?
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
The closest Member Representative to you is @WyOverland
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: jwalla

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Welcome! Your job sounds interesting. Any photos of your RAM you would like to share? Is it somehow outfitted in a special way because you say that you use it for fire response? Just cruious...

jwalla

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Dakotas

Advocate I

Rapid City, SD, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Walla
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Good to see some responses here.

"Are you assigned to a team or just CWN as overhead " @Kent R Yes I am on a type 2 team in Rocky Mt Region
I have been looking at the rally point info hoping to be able to attend a could in August in Colorado. Looking forward to that very much. Thanks for the FB page link and the other info you posted here Kent! Gives me more to read and look at. Appreciate that.

"Any photos of your RAM you would like to share? " @El-Dracho I haven't had the truck outfitted yet. I use it on Wildland Fires. I added a few photos of one of our forward operating bases on my last assignment and a picture of the truck as it sits right now. I am looking at many options but to be honest trying to get parts right now has proved to be difficult. I seem to get the answer of place an order and we will let you know when things are available. I have been building designs and talking with friends about just building the options I am looking at doing. Right now I have all my supplies and tools etc in Pelican cases in the bed under the cover and sleep in the back of the truck with seats folded down flat. Has been working well so far this season.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Good to see some responses here.

"Are you assigned to a team or just CWN as overhead " @Kent R No havent heard anything about being assigned or read yet about this. Can you share a bit more info?
I have been looking at the rally point info hoping to be able to attend a could in August in Colorado. Looking forward to that very much. Thanks for the FB page link and the other info you posted here Kent! Gives me more to read and look at. Appreciate that.

"Any photos of your RAM you would like to share? " @El-Dracho I haven't had the truck outfitted yet. I use it on Wildland Fires. I added a few photos of one of our forward operating bases on my last assignment and a picture of the truck as it sits right now. I am looking at many options but to be honest trying to get parts right now has proved to be difficult. I seem to get the answer of place an order and we will let you know when things are available. I have been building designs and talking with friends about just building the options I am looking at doing. Right now I have all my supplies and tools etc in Pelican cases in the bed under the cover and sleep in the back of the truck with seats folded down flat. Has been working well so far this season.
Nice rig and photos! Thanks for sharing! Maybe you will find some ideas here at OB how to outfit the rig further!

Reactions: jwalla