Hello from Scottsdale

• HTML tutorial

TheYungDak

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Scottsdale, Arizona
Member #

My name is Connor, I'm from Scottsdale, AZ and only recently been into off-roading/overland. I've been off-roading for quite a while but more for range trips rather than the enjoyment of off-roading. I plan to bring my better half on many adventures and am currently building my rig!

Rig: 2004 V6 SR5 4Runner

I recently purchased numerous parts to get a solid base platform but I would love insight on what is necessary and what makes life easier out on the dirt. I really look forward to learning more and making great friends!

Reactions: TRD TAQUITO

G-Wagen

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Phoenix, Arizona
Member #

My name is Connor, I'm from Scottsdale, AZ and only recently been into off-roading/overland. I've been off-roading for quite a while but more for range trips rather than the enjoyment of off-roading. I plan to bring my better half on many adventures and am currently building my rig!

Rig: 2004 V6 SR5 4Runner

I recently purchased numerous parts to get a solid base platform but I would love insight on what is necessary and what makes life easier out on the dirt. I really look forward to learning more and making great friends!
Welcome to the group... Sounds like you have a great platform to start from. Sounds like you're planning on a vehicle for two and might like some comforts added for your better half.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: TheYungDak

TheYungDak

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Scottsdale, Arizona
Member #

Welcome to the group... Sounds like you have a great platform to start from. Sounds like you're planning on a vehicle for two and might like some comforts added for your better half.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Currently have fox 2.0's, method wheels, toyo open country A/T's, a CBI front bumper, and of course my overland badge coming in the next few weeks. A very close friends shop is wrapping my vehicle and helping to rig up the numerous lights and equipment I require for a Shooting/Duty/Overland rig. I really hope that people enjoy it and it inspires people i know or who see it to get out and enjoy nature! super stoked i found this group!