Puget Sound, Washington, USA
First Name
Garth
Last Name
B
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KW7ELK
Hello all,

Getting started in overlanding, but long time outdoorsman. ADV Motorcycling ('17 Honda Africa Twin), hunting, fishing, camping, photography, exploring. Excellent land navigator (old timey paper and compass trained) with solid computer skills. Former Washington Explorer Search and Rescue (WESAR) member. Retired Navy. Life resident of Wasington state.
0803191626_HDR.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all,

Getting started in overlanding, but long time outdoorsman. ADV Motorcycling ('17 Honda Africa Twin), hunting, fishing, camping, photography, exploring. Excellent land navigator (old timey paper and compass trained) with solid computer skills. Former Washington Explorer Search and Rescue (WESAR) member. Retired Navy. Life resident of Wasington state.
View attachment 146527
Hello Garth and welcome to the OB crew neighbor.... nice rig. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. U.S. NAVY veteran myself.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome Garth,
Nice resume you have. I am glad to have you on board. I notice you’re a Ham operator, @Greg Eigsti might be close enough to you to strike up some on air conversation. Also check out the Ham Radio Weekly Net.

Let me introduce myself... how rude...
I’m Mike Rose, the Northwest Regional Director for Overland Bound. @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest member representative in Oak Harbor, Washington. Be sure to message him on Facebook to be added to the FB Northwest page.
Right now All events are postponed until further notice.

Adventure Can Wait // Global Support (Be sure to like and subscribe, @Michael is pitting our new content daily)

Support Link

Mike Rose
NW Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Ubiety

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hello all,

View attachment 146527
Welcome Garth! It seems we have a lot in common ;) Other than the retired part :( I have fished the heck out the the Sound near B'ham and have an XR650L waiting for adventure. If you are a long time outdoorsman I doubt that you are just getting started! Let me know if I can help in any way. I have a bit of an APRS fetish and am active down Sammamish way.

Stay well!