Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pittsburgh, PA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Martucci
Member #

Hey all, been lurking on here for a few days and after seeing how informative and entertaining it is, decided to join. My wife just picked up a new '19 4runner TRD. Running boards came off as soon as she got home, and we turned 500 miles in an ORP. Amazing what this can do stock. Have it now on Bilstein 5100's and 285/70/17's. Already planning on taking a trip in February to spend 4 or 5 days (or however long we need to do the loop) on the Georgia Traverse. Looking forward to learning from and talking to you all

Tooch

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey all, been lurking on here for a few days and after seeing how informative and entertaining it is, decided to join. My wife just picked up a new '19 4runner TRD. Running boards came off as soon as she got home, and we turned 500 miles in an ORP. Amazing what this can do stock. Have it now on Bilstein 5100's and 285/70/17's. Already planning on taking a trip in February to spend 4 or 5 days (or however long we need to do the loop) on the Georgia Traverse. Looking forward to learning from and talking to you all

Tooch
Hello Anthony and welcome to the OB crew...good looking Toy. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Valmore

Tooch

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pittsburgh, PA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Martucci
Member #

Nice ride! I’m only about 2 hours west if you ever wanna meet up for a day of riding somewhere.
When we got our 4runner I was all excited to get it offroad a little. We found a local ORP in Steubanville, OH where my wife is from and turned 500 miles in her new truck there bone stock. But of course, they immediately closed after that and now we're having a hell of a time trying to find somewhere to go!

Tooch

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pittsburgh, PA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Martucci
Member #

Welcome! I am in the city if you plan any day outings/trips when this craziness dies out
Awesome, we'll have to do that! We wanted to go do some social Distancing this weekend offroad somewhere but just can't find anywhere to go...

overlandtheburgh

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pittsburgh, PA
Member #

Yea I see the national forest is opening up, but roads/trails have not been maintained and will reopen once the work is concluded.

Will keep and eye out and message if I see something.

Welcome! I am in the city if you plan any day outings/trips when this craziness dies out
Awesome, we'll have to do that! We wanted to go do some social Distancing this weekend offroad somewhere but just can't find anywhere to go...

Reactions: Valmore and Tooch

Tooch

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pittsburgh, PA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Martucci
Member #

Yea I see the national forest is opening up, but roads/trails have not been maintained and will reopen once the work is concluded.

Will keep and eye out and message if I see something.
There's an offroad park called the Lannding that's been open. Looks to be a little over an hour east. Still fresh to the game so only have minor mods on our 4runner so far. Bilstein 5100's give us about a 2" lift and 285/70 KO2's but no winch, so it makes me skeptical to go to these places alone. However, my wife is becoming more and more open to the idea of tent camping, so that's pretty exciting lol

Reactions: DevilDodge

Tooch

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pittsburgh, PA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Martucci
Member #

Thanks for the updates.

Taking the family up to the National Forest next weekend for a camping trip.

I count at least 5 members In the SW PA area, we should definitely link up once all is back to “normal”.
So there are some camping spots open? I just messaged my wife earlier saying we should go throw a tent up for the night after I get off work at 1500 tomorrow (saturday)