Hello from Pa - Member #10244

• HTML tutorial

Geoffrey Cook

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Good morning folks,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the folks behind the scenes, whom make OB what it is today and why I chose to be part of the community.

I received my membership package yesterday in the mail. You can tell just from the packaging and the extreme attention to detail and quality, that the folks on the other end care deeply about their products and the name, Overland Bound.

It was a simple ah ha moment. In that moment I knew why I had signed up and it was completely worth every cent.

I am sure most can agree, but I appreciate the time and effort required to really make OB stand out from the crowds. Keep keepin on

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Thanks for joining us @Geoffrey Cook and welcome to the party. We are having a meetup and swap meet in NY in April so check that out. Also, keep an eye on Rally Point to see new events and trail rides in the area as they are posted. If you have any questions let me know!

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wherever we park it will be home !!
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Hey Geoffrey Cook !! we are neighbors, welcome aboard !! Hey Chris,, I used to make deliveries in your town on my way up to Manchester, Concord, and more points north... Nice little town, but my gosh, the Boston Metro traffic there is horrible.

Reactions: Geoffrey Cook

Geoffrey Cook

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hey Geoffrey Cook !! we are neighbors, welcome aboard !! Hey Chris,, I used to make deliveries in your town on my way up to Manchester, Concord, and more points north... Nice little town, but my gosh, the Boston Metro traffic there is horrible.
How cool man. We should link up sometime and do some exploring.

Rocksylvania

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hatfield, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jason
Last Name
M
Member #

Welcome @Geoffrey Cook. I'm from southeast PA and last year started exploring Bald Eagle State Forest. There's an event in your area every August, that you probably already know about, the Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival held by Mainline Overland. Had a great time last year.

Reactions: Geoffrey Cook

Geoffrey Cook

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

I
Welcome @Geoffrey Cook. I'm from southeast PA and last year started exploring Bald Eagle State Forest. There's an event in your area every August, that you probably already know about, the Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival held by Mainline Overland. Had a great time last year.
actually just heard about mainline overland from another forum member recently. I did see their festival listed on their site just haven’t had a chance to look any further. Sounds like a good time

Reactions: Rocksylvania

Rocksylvania

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hatfield, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jason
Last Name
M
Member #

I

actually just heard about mainline overland from another forum member recently. I did see their festival listed on their site just haven’t had a chance to look any further. Sounds like a good time
Mainline seems very competent and there were lots of folks who'd had them build their rigs. I support another shop that I already know will always do the job right. For my first year at MAOF I just went to all classes/workshops (navigation, offroad driving 101 and 201, and many others. Some of the presentations were primarily sales pitches from ARB, purple lizard maps, and a few others. I didn't have my rig quite trail ready last year. But the other option is that they also do a couple day-long trail rides. So you really have to pick classes or wheeling. Already bought my ticket for this year, so that probably says enough.