Etterdog

Rank 0

Contributor I

Newburg, PA, USA
First Name
JASON
Last Name
ETTER
Hello everyone, I new to the site. My name is Jason Etter and I have a beautiful wife and 4 kids ranging from 13 to 21. I am 38 a disabled Automotive restoration mechanic. I love camping, the outdoors, and offroad adventures. My friends and family would say that I am a preparedness junkie. As of this post being amist a pandemic I am happy to say they don't anymore. I found this site while going through YouTube videos for first aid that can be adapted to those of us with disabilities and children with disabilities. I hope to learn alot and from everyone here and hopefully be able to share what I know as well.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone, I new to the site. My name is Jason Etter and I have a beautiful wife and 4 kids ranging from 13 to 21. I am 38 a disabled Automotive restoration mechanic. I love camping, the outdoors, and offroad adventures. My friends and family would say that I am a preparedness junkie. As of this post being amist a pandemic I am happy to say they don't anymore. I found this site while going through YouTube videos for first aid that can be adapted to those of us with disabilities and children with disabilities. I hope to learn alot and from everyone here and hopefully be able to share what I know as well.
Hello Jason and welcome to the OB crew....nice Jeep. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello Jason, welcome to the OB community.

Etterdog

Rank 0

Contributor I

Newburg, PA, USA
First Name
JASON
Last Name
ETTER
Hello Jason and welcome to the OB crew....nice Jeep. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.
Thank you. So far the only up grades and add on's I done have been upgrading the lights all around with L.E.D and light guards. I have an a pillar and lower center dash switch panels to add as well but I'm in the process of making a custom relay fuse box to be able to keep my engine bay wiring clean and tight.

Reactions: Chadlyb