Rank 0

Contributor I

North Carolina
First Name
Austin
Last Name
G
Hey everyone.

Located in North Carolina, with a small group that is looking to expand in the new year! (Also the only one not in a Jeep & only one who sleeps in their vehicle).

We find ourselves traveling around the Blue Ridge/AT areas here in NC, VA, & TN. Always down to meet new people and figured this would be a great avenue to do so. IMG_4490.JPGIMG_4726.JPG

Currently have a 2016 Silverado 1500 - will be adding modifications over the winter to break out around February 2020. IMG_4490.JPG

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Austin and welcome to the OB crew...good looking rig. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: acg33

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Hey everyone.

Located in North Carolina, with a small group that is looking to expand in the new year! (Also the only one not in a Jeep & only one who sleeps in their vehicle).

We find ourselves traveling around the Blue Ridge/AT areas here in NC, VA, & TN. Always down to meet new people and figured this would be a great avenue to do so. View attachment 127948View attachment 127949

Currently have a 2016 Silverado 1500 - will be adding modifications over the winter to break out around February 2020. View attachment 127948
Nice to see another full size rig! We are actually doing a North/South Carolina meet up Saturday morning at the White Water Center just west of Charlotte if you can make it. 11am to 1pm. Then a few of us are going to the Old NC 105 to camp for the night.

Attachments

acg33

Rank 0

Contributor I

North Carolina
First Name
Austin
Last Name
G
Nice to see another full size rig! We are actually doing a North/South Carolina meet up Saturday morning at the White Water Center just west of Charlotte if you can make it. 11am to 1pm. Then a few of us are going to the Old NC 105 to camp for the night.

Wish I checked back here sooner! I would've been there - that's a fun place.

Really like the look of your rig as well - what size wheels/tires do you have?

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Wish I checked back here sooner! I would've been there - that's a fun place.

Really like the look of your rig as well - what size wheels/tires do you have?
We'll get ya out there next time. And in the mean time maybe we can get you out on a camping trip.

I have 275/75/R17 KO2's currently on the truck

Reactions: acg33