Hello from Massachusetts, thanks to Overland Expo!

• HTML tutorial

kavisiegel

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hey everyone!

I've been following the facebook page of Overland Bound for a year or so, and ran into the booth at overland expo this year. Had a great time hanging out with some of the other members that were out there! Ended up going on a separate adventure Sunday (Biked to the top of Mt. Mitchell!) and didn't get back in time to buy a badge, but that's alright - I just ordered one :)

Looking forward to learning tons and hopefully upping my adventure game just a bit :)

Reactions: Chadlyb and gtomike

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone!

I've been following the facebook page of Overland Bound for a year or so, and ran into the booth at overland expo this year. Had a great time hanging out with some of the other members that were out there! Ended up going on a separate adventure Sunday (Biked to the top of Mt. Mitchell!) and didn't get back in time to buy a badge, but that's alright - I just ordered one :)

Looking forward to learning tons and hopefully upping my adventure game just a bit :)
Hello and welcome to the OB crew

Beans

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kennebunkport, ME
Member #

Hey everyone!

Welcome! I'm in southern Maine and new to overland bound as well.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone!

Hell kavisiegel and welcome to OB! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!