Hello From Long Island, New York

• HTML tutorial

Rob K

Rank II

Advocate II

Joining into the community with the hopes to become more inspired, gain some more knowledge, and meet some new friends who share my growing passion for Overlanding.
Rig: 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ). No long distance traveler but it gets the job done.
Experience: Novice with only a few years of local camping under my belt, with hopes of getting out there more every year!

-Rob K

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Joining into the community with the hopes to become more inspired, gain some more knowledge, and meet some new friends who share my growing passion for Overlanding.
Rig: 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ). No long distance traveler but it gets the job done.
Experience: Novice with only a few years of local camping under my belt, with hopes of getting out there more every year!

-Rob K
Hello and welcome to the OB crew

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

-Rob K
Hi Rob and welcome to OB! Nice looking YJ, I've got a 94! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

-Rob K
Welcome to Overland Bound Rob! Great looking rig. Hope to hear about more of your adventures.

Overland Commander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Woodstock, Cherokee County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Randell
Last Name
Beck
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2QMS - The Commander
Service Branch
USN

-Rob K
Hi Rob - Im on Long Island also! Hope to meet you some time....

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

-Rob K
Welcome to OB and the East Region! There is more and more going on in the East Region as we grow and I hope to see you at some events! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Check out the Calendar and Rally Point Events to see if something peaks your interests.

If you are on Facebook look us up at the OB East Regional page (type in your OB Member # when asking to join.)

Reactions: Rob K

Rob K

Rank II

Advocate II

Welcome to OB and the East Region! There is more and more going on in the East Region as we grow and I hope to see you at some events! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Check out the Calendar and Rally Point Events to see if something peaks your interests.

If you are on Facebook look us up at the OB East Regional page (type in your OB Member # when asking to join.)
Hey, thanks for that info! I'll definitely be looking into it.