MattLodi

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Reggio Emilia, RE, Italia
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Lodi
Hi guys, i'm Mattia and i'm writing from Italy. Today i've bought my first 4x4, since i'm a newbie of this world i didn't want to spend a lot of money, so i ended up buying this used 2006 Hyundai Terracan 2900cc diesel. Now the plan is to build a plywood sleeping platform + drawers and then we'll see what happen! :D
I'm sure i'll find a lot of useful info on this forum!

Terra.jpg

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi guys, i'm Mattia and i'm writing from Italy. Today i've bought my first 4x4, since i'm a newbie of this world i didn't want to spend a lot of money, so i ended up buying this used 2006 Hyundai Terracan 2900cc diesel. Now the plan is to build a plywood sleeping platform + drawers and then we'll see what happen! :D

View attachment 202243
Welcome to Overland Bound Mattia
Your Regional Director is @Robert OB 33/48 for additional help or information. Robert and his team of Member Representatives are hear to help in any way they can.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

View attachment 202243
Hello Mattia, welcome to the OB family. Always enjoy seeing what folks do with vehicles we don't have in the US.