Launch Member

Traveler I

Georgia
First Name
Drew
Last Name
WIlson
Member #

Hey guys, glad to a part of such an awesome community.

Rig-2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR DCSB 4X4.
Live in Cherokee County, Georgia.
Experience- I'd go ahead and say novice. I've been going to the mountains for a long time for weekend camping trips and taking my old Xterra offroadig a couple times but that's it. Overall new to this whole overlanding category and eager to get out there and learn.

Doug C

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jasper, Georgia, USA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Camara
Member #

Hello and welcome! I'm down in Gwinnett County. We're planning a meet and greet for September down this way if you're interested. It has been posted yet I don't think, but the details are below.

"Saturday September 23rd, 10 am till whenever
Location: Starbucks Coffee, 6681 Roswell Rd. Sandy Springs Georgia. This location is on the SE corner of the intersection of Roswell Rd. & Abernathy Rd
Significate others, kids or just you, all are welcome. Come on out for Caffine and Conversation.
An official OB Meet Up will be created over the next couple of days and posted in the forums. Looking forward to meeting each of you."

WhiskeyWilson

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Georgia
First Name
Drew
Last Name
WIlson
Member #

Thanks for the welcome and to meet up with some of you guys would be a worth while trip into the city, unfortunately I'm on shift that day. Bummer. If this is a regular thing, I would love to come to the next one. Thanks again for the invite

Nomadwrangler

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Carrollton, GA
Member #

Welcome, I'm new as well. From Carrollton, GA myself. Hope we can meet up sometime. I take several trips to North Georgia mountains.