• HTML tutorial

Shaun Harvey

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Brisbane, Australia
Member #

Hi Everyone,

Shaun here from Brisbane. I've been in to camping/off-roading for basically my entire life. I've owned a bunch of Suzuki Sierras off and on for the past 10 years and just recently moved up to a 2010 Mitsubishi Challenger and started to get serious with a camping set up. My biggest trip to date was to Cape York in 2017. I rode a motorcycle (Suzuki DRZ400) from Brisbane to the cape and back to down to Weipa in convoy with a few 4wd's.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi Everyone,

Shaun here from Brisbane. I've been in to camping/off-roading for basically my entire life. I've owned a bunch of Suzuki Sierras off and on for the past 10 years and just recently moved up to a 2010 Mitsubishi Challenger and started to get serious with a camping set up. My biggest trip to date was to Cape York in 2017. I rode a motorcycle (Suzuki DRZ400) from Brisbane to the cape and back to down to Weipa in convoy with a few 4wd's.

Hello Shaun and welcome to the OB crew...great looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and adventures.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Shaun Harvey, Welcome to OB! You “down under” folks have some cool rigs! I hope to visit your country and go on a walk about, and see some of the off beat places around your country, someday. Benz.