Hello from Austin!

• HTML tutorial

Bleedblue88

Rank 0

Traveler I

This is the coolest forum on the internet! I had no idea this was a thing and I've been adventure camping all over the world. (I do live in my own world, and If you asked my wife I don't pay attention to anything) I just got a 2016 Chevy 2500HD "Harry" a few months ago to turn into an adventure wagon for my wife and I. I came across this site on youtube searching for info on expedition trailers. The videos these guys put on are great!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

This is the coolest forum on the internet! I had no idea this was a thing and I've been adventure camping all over the world. (I do live in my own world, and If you asked my wife I don't pay attention to anything) I just got a 2016 Chevy 2500HD "Harry" a few months ago to turn into an adventure wagon for my wife and I. I came across this site on youtube searching for info on expedition trailers. The videos these guys put on are great!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..great looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hey @Bleedblue88 - welcome to the madness! This is a very diverse and widely dispersed group of people of just about all levels of experience and skill. It can be frustrating at times as the site and functionality and membership grows so rapidly, though overall it's a big bunch of wonderful people eager to help.

Great to see another full-size rig on here! Here are a couple threads about full-sized rigs and one asking why you chose the vehicle you did:

Enlightenment and the Full Size Truck
Full Size Overlanding Pros vs Cons
So why'd you buy the overland vehicle you did?

You may also be interested in these sites that have great forums about expeditions, overlanding, and getting out and exploring:

expeditionportal.com
americanadventurist.com
ih8mud.com

and the site about the two huge annual gatherings of expedition and overland folk from around the world:

overlandexpo.com

Let me know if I can be of any help as you learn you way around.

Dry roads and open skies,

Road

Bleedblue88

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey @Bleedblue88 - welcome to the madness! This is a very diverse and widely dispersed group of people of just about all levels of experience and skill. It can be frustrating at times as the site and functionality and membership grows so rapidly, though overall it's a big bunch of wonderful people eager to help.

Great to see another full-size rig on here! Here are a couple threads about full-sized rigs and one asking why you chose the vehicle you did:

Enlightenment and the Full Size Truck
Full Size Overlanding Pros vs Cons
So why'd you buy the overland vehicle you did?

You may also be interested in these sites that have great forums about expeditions, overlanding, and getting out and exploring:

expeditionportal.com
americanadventurist.com
ih8mud.com

and the site about the two huge annual gatherings of expedition and overland folk from around the world:

overlandexpo.com

Let me know if I can be of any help as you learn you way around.

Dry roads and open skies,

Road
Thanks, Road! For reaching out with the quick tips!

Reactions: Road