Hand 4-Ton Power Puller winch

• HTML tutorial

Fozzy325

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Calgary, AB, Canada
Member #

I used these in the mountain rescue to pull casualties up from incident locations.

Until I can afford the new bumper with the winch how do you feel about using one of these?

E6FB863A-0484-4A62-9818-943E8B1E0BF2-787-0000014D6BC90783.jpeg

Reactions: Ricky-Bobbi
S

SubeeBen

Looks nice as long as you know how to use it. Fameralize yourself with @ home before you hit the trail so you know it’s proper use & limits. Only speaking from experience.

Fozzy325

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Calgary, AB, Canada
Member #

Looks nice as long as you know how to use it. Fameralize yourself with @ home before you hit the trail so you know it’s proper use & limits. Only speaking from experience.
Yea I’ve used them before but not on a vehicle. I’m going to get synthetic winch rope and synthetic prussic loops

Cort

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Grand Rapids
First Name
Cort
Last Name
Beard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD8GQL
There really is no good winch solution for my truck so I use a “More Power Puller synthetic line come along”. I use the same tool for sawyer work in disaster response.

There are a lot of junk come alongs, you get what you pay for but they are awesome tools.

Personally, the ROI on a winch for most overlanders is probably pretty low, one of these could be a much better purchase.

Reactions: Fozzy325

Fozzy325

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Calgary, AB, Canada
Member #

There really is no good winch solution for my truck so I use a “More Power Puller synthetic line come along”. I use the same tool for sawyer work in disaster response.

There are a lot of junk come alongs, you get what you pay for but they are awesome tools.

Personally, the ROI on a winch for most overlanders is probably pretty low, one of these could be a much better purchase.
Which products have a good reputation