First Name
Ed
Last Name
Sershon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7PHY
UXD = User Experience Designer

I thought the same thing about it rolling off the tongue which is why when I was building my list I put it at the top.
Ah, my kid would have guessed that right away. Very nice!

MTN RNR

Rank VI

World Traveler III

San Diego 92130
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6TED
Hi John! Welcome!
If you are interested, we have a weekly Overland Bound net on Echolink Server 591550 at 5:30p PDT. Feel free to check-in. Be great to have you join in.

Ted WD6TED

Reactions: TerryD

jcka

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Orange, CA
First Name
John
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JBM
Hi John! Welcome!
If you are interested, we have a weekly Overland Bound net on Echolink Server 591550 at 5:30p PDT. Feel free to check-in. Be great to have you join in.

Ted WD6TED
Excellent, I will try and check in sometime...

Reactions: MTN RNR

Bookerman

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Gatineau, QC, Canada
First Name
Don
Last Name
Booker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA2EV
Service Branch
R.C.E.M.E.
VA2EEK since December 2013
I started with handhelds on the local repeaters which extends the range and capabilities of the Ground Search and Rescue team I'm on.
I've got 3x handhelds on the go: Wouxun KG-UV6D, Kenwood DH-72, Anytone AT-D868UV
HF rig is Yaesu FT-857D, one for the shack, and one for the truck. I've got a Alpha-Delta DX-LB (160, 80, 40m), Truck has a Hustler mobile mast with 80, 40, 20, 15, 10m resonators, and a Workman KS3 dual band coat hanger wire antenna for VHF/UHF, as well as a Browning BR-180 that is looking for a NMO mount (the use mag mount NMO jobbie I got at a ham fest gave up).
Oops, that's a bit more than a check-in. Oh, hey, look what time it is: almost time for the Friday night Overland Bound Net. Gotta go get the DMR out of the charger.
20180625_152123-smaller.png