Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hallo Overlander,
Whats going on? Im very Well to be Here my Name is Sascha 36 years old an came from Germany near Mainz.
Hello and Welcome to Overland Bound Sascha

Last edited:
Reactions: DeSash85

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Hi Sascha! Welcome to Overland Bound. Be sure to check out the Mid-Europe forum for info and events in our area.

Björn, @El-Dracho and I are your member Reps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Hope to see you on the trail soon!

Rick

Last edited:

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Sascha!

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Look around here and you will find plenty of good information about overlanding.

Check out the Rally Points for upcoming events (you could filter to see events in Europe). For example we have our virtual campfire every 2nd week.

If you have any questions please let me know. Always happy to help. Btw, Mainz is not far away from where I live. And we have several other members in Rhine Main Region. So let's meet if you like.

Enjoy,

Björn

Reactions: MazeVX and DeSash85

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Sascha! Welcome to Overland Bound. Be sure to check out the Mid-Europe forum for info and events in our area.

Björn, @El-Dracho and I are your member Reps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Hope to see you on the trail soon!

Rick
OK thx wie komme ich auf das MID Europe Forum?
Are you using the OB 1 App? Then just go to the forumspage and filter by region. Please see attached picture. If you are using the forum in a browser, then just scroll down a little and you will see the different subforums by region.

Attachments

DeSash85

Rank V

Influencer II

Kirchstraße 3, 55452 Guldental, Germany
First Name
Sascha
Last Name
Lamotte
Member #

Hi Sascha!

Look around here and you will find ple innty of good information about overlanding.

Check out the Rally Points for upcoming events (you could filter to see events in Europe). For example we have our virtual campfire every 2nd week.

If you have any questions please let me know. Always happy to help. Btw, Mainz is not far away from where I live. And we have several other members in Rhine Main Region. So let's meet if you like.

Enjoy,

Björn

OK nice. I habe found the threath.
OK i have see you came from Frankfurt.
OK yes we can meet :)

Reactions: El-Dracho

DeSash85

Rank V

Influencer II

Kirchstraße 3, 55452 Guldental, Germany
First Name
Sascha
Last Name
Lamotte
Member #

Hi Sascha!

Look around here and you will find ple innty of good information about overlanding.

Enjoy,

Björn

do you have a WhatsApp group?

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Hi Sascha!

Enjoy,

Björn

do you have a WhatsApp group?
Yes, Here oks the link.