Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

Ladies and Gents there have been a lot of developments over here at the McGraw household and I am sorry we have not been able to host a formal meet up for some time. The newest member of our family, Rory has made his appearance and we could not be happier. However, things have had to be reorganized. We are looking forward to getting out and about with friends and making sure the newest member of the community is able to experience nature, our environment and the wonderful community we are lucky to have found here. Please stay tuned as we develop a game plan for a delicious breakfast meet up on the coast.

rho

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

SF bae area
First Name
Juliette
Last Name
Penning
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG6YB
Congrats on the newest addition to the fam!

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

I really need to reengage and get my butt back to these meetups. I don’t use Facebook and the app doesn’t seem to work anymore for me. I guess I need to figure out how to set up notifications here on web based forum.

surfnturf

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kings Mountain, CA, USA
Member #

Ladies and Gents there have been a lot of developments over here at the McGraw household and I am sorry we have not been able to host a formal meet up for some time. The newest member of our family, Rory has made his appearance and we could not be happier. However, things have had to be reorganized. We are looking forward to getting out and about with friends and making sure the newest member of the community is able to experience nature, our environment and the wonderful community we are lucky to have found here. Please stay tuned as we develop a game plan for a delicious breakfast meet up on the coast.
Congratulations!! Look forward to the meet up. I'm just up the hill from you in Kings Mountain... Happy to help with organizing!

Reactions: McGrizzly

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

It seems like there will be some more delay regarding our meet up. Please take care of yourself and each other. Here on the coast we have a ton of resources for those that need lunches for your kids, elderly or anything else you might need. Reach out if you require assistance. This community is a family and we all thrive when we are all working together. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the other side.

Reactions: surfnturf