• HTML tutorial

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Let me know the plans on meeting up before heading up the mountian
What time do you think you'd be arriving? If amything I can just meet you at the Wal-Mart in Harrisonburg when you arrive. I imagine after 7 hrs you dont want to spend another 2 navigating unfamiliar trails trying to hone in in the coordinates haha.

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
What time do you think you'd be arriving? If amything I can just meet you at the Wal-Mart in Harrisonburg when you arrive. I imagine after 7 hrs you dont want to spend another 2 navigating unfamiliar trails trying to hone in in the coordinates haha.
Would you want the group to meet somewhere as a whole and then caravan over? Idk if would be able to find the trail head.

Gives ppl the chance to b.s. while awaiting everyone to.

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Would you want the group to meet somewhere as a whole and then caravan over? Idk if would be able to find the trail head.

Gives ppl the chance to b.s. while awaiting everyone to.
I think that's what im going to do. Ill put it up for a 5pm meet in H-burg. Head up the trail about 6 so theres ample light to set up camp

Reactions: AG Sheep

Dlcrawler

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Stow, Ohio
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Lau
Member #

I think that's what im going to do. Ill put it up for a 5pm meet in H-burg. Head up the trail about 6 so theres ample light to set up camp
Ok this sounds like plan, just gotta try to get the ex to let me get my son that morning. I will keep an eye on this, very interested

theblackwidowtj

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Northern Virginia
Member #

ok so are we set with 5pm hburg walmart on friday ? ill be there by that time and also allow us to pick any last minute supplies from there too , like food and drinks and fire starters and so on.

Reactions: Exped4x4

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

ok so are we set with 5pm hburg walmart on friday ? ill be there by that time and also allow us to pick any last minute supplies from there too , like food and drinks and fire starters and so on.
Yes indeed, 5pm, hburg wal mart. Im going to try and set that as the first rally point

Dlcrawler

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Stow, Ohio
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Lau
Member #

Well guys, I wont be making this one. My steering gear box finally went out on me. I dont have enough time to get it fixed before the weekend:cry::cry: would love to see pics and videos of what I missed:disrelieved::disrelieved:

Enthusiast I

Fairfax, VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Niez
Member #

If we are going to make if for only a run on Saturday...where is the base camp located? Sorry if I missed the coordinates posted somewhere, but I think the info above is for the trail head and terminus.

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

If we are going to make if for only a run on Saturday...where is the base camp located? Sorry if I missed the coordinates posted somewhere, but I think the info above is for the trail head and terminus.
So the coordinates for the base camp are set as rally point 1. Ill double check it for "exactness" once i get there on Friday, but it should be spot on! Look forward to seein you there!

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Tha
Well guys, I wont be making this one. My steering gear box finally went out on me. I dont have enough time to get it fixed before the weekend:cry::cry: would love to see pics and videos of what I missed:disrelieved::disrelieved:
Qell that is some unfortunate news. But we will definitely take plenty of photos and have a drink for ya!

-Mike

theblackwidowtj

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Northern Virginia
Member #

Hey so if it's suppose to rain Friday or Saturday I might have to pass let's hope that today's storm clears the skies for the weekend my jeep n I don't do well when it rains in the summer no ac tons of humidity no bueno

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Just vring what youd usually bring campin, food, drinks, tent, hilift and needful things. Ill be bringin a stove, grill, cast iron skillet and chainsaw. So feel free to leave those at home! I know ill be bringin burgers, brats, and beans as well