• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast I

Fairfax, VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Niez
Member #

My plan is to meet ya'll on Saturday AM.
Just in case I get lost trying to find your camp; let me know what CB channel you end up using. I'll start pinging as I get closer.
I assume you will figure this out at the meet point (Wal-Mart Lot) at 5pm today.

See you up there! Been waiting to get out for a while. Truck is slowly getting put back together after a dash fire last August.

Reactions: Exped4x4

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
Idk how big that parking lot is but it might be worth it to establish a channel before we meet. That way we could do a broadcast to ensure we have everyone.

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Idk how big that parking lot is but it might be worth it to establish a channel before we meet. That way we could do a broadcast to ensure we have everyone.
Ill say channel 14 for now. Well let everyone know if theres too mich i terference when o get there. Look for a black f150 with a white skull on the hood towing a camper

Reactions: AG Sheep

theblackwidowtj

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Northern Virginia
Member #

Uhhhg! Got in my jeep to start getting ready to ride up there and my breaks completely failed light came on so I'm taking it to my mechanic to take a look at it I'll keep you posted hopefully he can get it set today if not hopefully by tomorrow but I'll have to keep u guys posted

theblackwidowtj

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Northern Virginia
Member #

So I won't make it out this time sorry guys brakes didn't get done till 7 ish n it would of been to late for me to take the tj spent $150 to get that crap fixed share some pictures n hope u guys r having fun will be attending next one for sure

Epic Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Washington, D.C.
Member #

What's up?! I just joined OB today. Saw this thread & bummed I missed out. However it Sounded like it was going to be a great time!

Anyway, I've got a season pass to a really cool private campground down that way in Stokesville, VA. The campground has flushing toilets, hot showers and even a playground for kids. It borders the GWNF, has access to incredible fly fishing, mountain bike riding, hiking, etc.

I thought it could be cool to try and do a low key, fall meet up. Nothing to gnarly, but something that sounds like what you all did in June.

Get at me!

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
What's up?! I just joined OB today. Saw this thread & bummed I missed out. However it Sounded like it was going to be a great time!

Anyway, I've got a season pass to a really cool private campground down that way in Stokesville, VA. The campground has flushing toilets, hot showers and even a playground for kids. It borders the GWNF, has access to incredible fly fishing, mountain bike riding, hiking, etc.

I thought it could be cool to try and do a low key, fall meet up. Nothing to gnarly, but something that sounds like what you all did in June.

Get at me!
Check out the Northern VA/MD Meet up thread. A couple postings of some future trips there. Theres a small meet up this Sunday also.

Reactions: Epic Overland