Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Hello all just found this site while waiting on a flight . Looks like a lot of good info , me I’ve been overlanding of some sorts since 1985 when I got my FJ40 , I’ve lived in Iceland and southamerica where I grew and learned the art of 4 wheeling better . Excited to possible meet some fresh people in VA

Take care

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all just found this site while waiting on a flight . Looks like a lot of good info , me I’ve been overlanding of some sorts since 1985 when I got my FJ40 , I’ve lived in Iceland and southamerica where I grew and learned the art of 4 wheeling better . Excited to possible meet some fresh people in VA

Take care
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Always happy to add another Toy to the group.

JRElaxED

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alexandria, Va
Member #

Take care
I’m in Alexandria. Welcome

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

JRElaxED

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alexandria, Va
Member #

Take care
If you’re in the DC, Md, Nova area join the group chat. Nova meetups

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Take care
Welcome from NOVA/DC!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Take care
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R