Rank II

Pathfinder III

Miami, Florida, USA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Blanco
Member #

New member in South Florida with a 2019 Ranger FX4. I’ve been enjoying the off-road and overland lifestyle for the less than a year and I still have A LOT to learn.

So far I’ve enjoyed overnights in Ocala National Forest, Osceola National Forest, near Everglades National Park, and Withlacoochee State Forest. As well as took the long drive to Missouri for the Moore 2021 Expo. My first real toe dip as to what the overland community has to offer.

Attachments

Reactions: Kent R and roots66

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Joel, welcome to the OB family.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member in South Florida with a 2019 Ranger FX4. I’ve been enjoying the off-road and overland lifestyle for the less than a year and I still have A LOT to learn.

So far I’ve enjoyed overnights in Ocala National Forest, Osceola National Forest, near Everglades National Park, and Withlacoochee State Forest. As well as took the long drive to Missouri for the Moore 2021 Expo. My first real toe dip as to what the overland community has to offer.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course