Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Hello everyone,
It has been a while and I have not been on this great site. So, I have some news to share with you. Have you heard about 2019 FourWheeler Overland Adventure? Well the FourWheeler magazine is putting on this special advent, in partnership with Overland Expo West. 20 overland vehicles were chosen to participate in this inaugural event. The advent will start out in Wickenburg, AZ. And the group with FourWheeler staff will overland together on an amazing trip. Then end up at and participate in The Overland Expo West. The Good news, is my Jeep Cherokee was chosen to be one of the 20 vehicles invited to be apart of the advent! Can you believe that?

“On February 13, 2019, we’re going to unveil the exciting details of the first-ever Four Wheeler Overland Adventure, and we’re going to offer you the opportunity to be a part of this incredible event!
Overland Adventure will span three amazing days and feature camping each night. It’ll kick off in Wickenburg, Arizona, on May 13, 2019, and travel primarily off-road through some of the most stunning scenery Arizona has to offer. The route has been carefully crafted by a professional guide to include terrain for a variety of skill levels and sizes of overlanding vehicles. Group campsites will be utilized for the two evenings, affording the opportunity to gather around the campfire after indulging in the provided delicious dinners. Following three days of remarkable off-roading and camaraderie, Overland Adventure will culminate with a festive banquet and free access to the jaw-dropping 2019 Overland Expo West event—the Official Event Partner of Four Wheeler’s 2019 Overland Adventure. Among other perks, Overland Adventure participants will be invited to park their 4x4s in the exclusive “Four Wheeler Overland Adventure Camp” within the show. This affords the opportunity for participants to show off their rigs and have easy access to all of Overland Expo West’s incredible features.”

“In addition to the partnership with Overland Expo West, Overland Adventure is sponsored by BDS Suspension, Bubba Rope, Dick Cepek Tires, Overland Kitchen, KC HiLites, Conqueror North America, VTX Wheels, Rugged Radios, and Canyon Coolers”.

And I get to go! How cool is that! If you can’t tell, I’m super excited! Vance. ( Benz ).

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone,
It has been a while and I have not been on this great site. So, I have some news to share with you. Have you heard about 2019 FourWheeler Overland Adventure? Well the FourWheeler magazine is putting on this special advent, in partnership with Overland Expo West. 20 overland vehicles were chosen to participate in this inaugural event. The advent will start out in Wickenburg, AZ. And the group with FourWheeler staff will overland together on an amazing trip. Then end up at and participate in The Overland Expo West. The Good news, is my Jeep Cherokee was chosen to be one of the 20 vehicles invited to be apart of the advent! Can you believe that?

“On February 13, 2019, we’re going to unveil the exciting details of the first-ever Four Wheeler Overland Adventure, and we’re going to offer you the opportunity to be a part of this incredible event!
Overland Adventure will span three amazing days and feature camping each night. It’ll kick off in Wickenburg, Arizona, on May 13, 2019, and travel primarily off-road through some of the most stunning scenery Arizona has to offer. The route has been carefully crafted by a professional guide to include terrain for a variety of skill levels and sizes of overlanding vehicles. Group campsites will be utilized for the two evenings, affording the opportunity to gather around the campfire after indulging in the provided delicious dinners. Following three days of remarkable off-roading and camaraderie, Overland Adventure will culminate with a festive banquet and free access to the jaw-dropping 2019 Overland Expo West event—the Official Event Partner of Four Wheeler’s 2019 Overland Adventure. Among other perks, Overland Adventure participants will be invited to park their 4x4s in the exclusive “Four Wheeler Overland Adventure Camp” within the show. This affords the opportunity for participants to show off their rigs and have easy access to all of Overland Expo West’s incredible features.”

“In addition to the partnership with Overland Expo West, Overland Adventure is sponsored by BDS Suspension, Bubba Rope, Dick Cepek Tires, Overland Kitchen, KC HiLites, Conqueror North America, VTX Wheels, Rugged Radios, and Canyon Coolers”.

And I get to go! How cool is that! If you can’t tell, I’m super excited! Vance. ( Benz ).
Outstanding!!!!!.......So happy for you and excited to see your adventures. That sounds like an amazing time.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
That is AWESOME! Congratulations.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Hope to see everyone there at Overland Expo West, in Flagstaff, AZ. Would like to put a face with the names I write to, on this great forum! Vance.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I wish I could fly an OB flag! No aftermarket stickers, flags or the like on your vehicle for this advent. Have to keep it simple, my OB Member emblem, and I hope an OB hat. Vance.

• Sad
Reactions: 9Mike2

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

First picture was a month ago! Second was a couple of days ago. Last was this fall, and what The Red Baron looks like like now. I say that because I will be putting on an ARB deluxe Bull bar front bumpers soon with some better off-road lighting! I did not like the front bumper from the start, but it works. I want the winch down in the bumper for more air flow to the radiator. Not into light bars, but looking for a setup that has both flood and spot, to light up the trail at night. Have some light for the back to use when setting up camp and for backing up in the dark.

I do have a build thread under the right section here on this site, on my Jeep Cherokee. It is a more than meets the eye, Jeep for sure. I will just say that the motor is a, 617 Mercedes Benz, 5 cylinder turbocharged diesel! Look up the rest of the build! Vance.

Reactions: 9Mike2 and Nataqua

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

New here on Overland Bound. I was selected as well...see you there.
That is great travisch! Where in WY. are you located? Maybe, we could meet up and travel together to the Adventure? What will you be driving? I have a simple 95’ Jeep Cherokee! Vance.

Reactions: 9Mike2

travisch

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Wyoming
Vance.....I'm in Pine Bluffs - south east corner. Planning on trailering my truck down as an insurance policy in case something unforeseen happens. We have a trip to the DR that leaves Denver immediately after this trip and having another rig down there hedges my bets.
The truck I'm taking on the trip is a 71 K10

Not sure which way I'm headed down yet. Going to go directly to Flagstaff to unload the 71 and then drive to Phoenix to see my sister (new baby yesterday) and then up to Wickenburg on Sunday.