Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Picked up two water bricks a portable toilet, dual burner zodi shower kit and zodi i hut. I was gonna go with the browning shelter but for the price from Costco the I hut was free so we will see how it goes. Gonna set it up tomorrow to get myself family with it. Well the shower anyway haha.

Oh and a 20 ft tow strap. The beginning of my recovery kit
20160321_203714.jpg

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Costco? I might have to get a membership at one. I think there's on in Iowa City, about 45 minutes away from me.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

After 2 days I get pretty ripe so a shower is needed.
And Costco usually has some solid deals. Though I have compared with other places to make sure. This time of year they bring out their camping stuff.

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

@stoney126 Saw this on IG too. Awesome setup, and kudos to you for doing a trial run. We found it best to have someone manning the Zodi while the other was in the shower.
The water bricks are awesome too. Have fun getting it all broke in! No pictures, please... ;)

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

I'm more interested in your tow strap. Pix! Tow straps and recovery (snatch) straps are different, and you never ever want one with the steel hooks.

Just don't want you to waste your money (I did)

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

I'm more interested in your tow strap. Pix! Tow straps and recovery (snatch) straps are different, and you never ever want one with the steel hooks.

Just don't want you to waste your money (I did)
Hmm you know I'm not sure now that you mention it. Checked my order and says it's a recovery strap.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Ok so final opinion of the privacy shelter. ...it's a piece of shit. Complete pain in the ass to set up and even bigger pain to take down. It's almost impossible to do by yourself. So unfortunately it came with the dual burner shower but it's going back.
Going to follow @stringtwelve lead and get the browning one.

Reactions: Lifestyle Overland

Gnasher_PNW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Graham, Washington
Member #

They work great. I haven't put them anywhere but the back of my jeep.
Sweet deal.

They don't really cost too much, so I may as well just give them a shot.

I've considered using the food bricks as well. Now, I won't tie this thread up to much, this was about your invention, not my need for storage.

Thanks for humoring me!

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

@stoney126 Sorry to hear that, man. Glad you found that out in your backyard and not on the trail!
The browning is awesome. Takes some practice to do solo, but totally doable with the right technique.

Reactions: stoney126

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Sweet deal.

They don't really cost too much, so I may as well just give them a shot.

I've considered using the food bricks as well. Now, I won't tie this thread up to much, this was about your invention, not my need for storage.

Thanks for humoring me!
Ditto on the water bricks. I've used them many times and they are awesome. Make sure you get the spout accessory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnasher_PNW

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

@stoney126 Sorry to hear that, man. Glad you found that out in your backyard and not on the trail!
The browning is awesome. Takes some practice to do solo, but totally doable with the right technique.
Lol leave for alabama hills tomorrow. Oh well gonna take the portable lou behind a rock lol

Reactions: Lifestyle Overland