Got my Emblem ordered...

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

@jordanbrooks and @binsfejo Hey Guys, Emblems have been in the mail a couple days. You get tracking information?

If you want me to check things for you, PM me!

@administrator I received an email notification yesterday, checked tracking info and it said it has not been shipped yet ("Label created") last i checked. It does not surprise me, for whatever reason on numerous occasions when i receive stuff from California it does not get scanned through when it is shipped. I'll have the package in my hand it tracking still shows it wasn't picked up yet..

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Oh yes. Yes we are.

We're also serious about your support and membership. Thanks bro!

M
Anytime. I've been an OL'er for over 40 years and never knew it. It's only been the last few years, one week a year that I've gotten to live it to its fullest.

I mean, I was an off-road enthusiast from my first suburban Illinois monster truck rally, and my family did tent and trailer camping and travel as I grew up. However, the idea of getting out in the middle of nowhere just for the sake of the journey, that never sank in until the last 5-10 years, and only been possible living on the West coast.

Glad to be part of the crew. Thanks for for having me (us, the wife is no longer much of a forum dweller)

Scott & Sarah

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Anytime. I've been an OL'er for over 40 years and never knew it. It's only been the last few years, one week a year that I've gotten to live it to its fullest.

I mean, I was an off-road enthusiast from my first suburban Illinois monster truck rally, and my family did tent and trailer camping and travel as I grew up. However, the idea of getting out in the middle of nowhere just for the sake of the journey, that never sank in until the last 5-10 years, and only been possible living on the West coast.

Glad to be part of the crew. Thanks for for having me (us, the wife is no longer much of a forum dweller)

Scott & Sarah

Welcome Scott and Sarah! We're glad to have you!

M

Reactions: SLO Rob and maktruk

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

upload_2015-11-9_20-48-40.png

Sorry for the huge picture but I ordered my badge and want to put it on my grill next to a Zombie badge. My question is with the sticky on the badge where can I get one of these screw things that I can mount to my grill??? Thanks in advance and sorry too -- for the huge pic......

Trixter404

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Olympia, WA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Hannum
Member #

Hmm...didn't get it today either. It shows delivered on the 9th. I guess I'll go talk to the post office tomorrow.

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

I would take that photo to the oldest guy you can find at your local mom and pop hardware store...bet he has a box of them somewhere.