Launch Member

Member III

Glendale, AZ
First Name
Curtiss
Last Name
S
Member #

I have gone a different direction with my setup and have several items I'm putting up for sale. I'm unwilling to ship as I've been there and done that before and it's just more hassle then its worth.

$125.00: 55" CVT Awning (Tan) - Used twice
SOLD : 55" CVT Awning with Walls (Tan) - Used once
SOLD : 2 x 2 Gallon Rotopax Fuel with Universal double mounting plate and pax mounts
SOLD : Snomaster 56D Dual Zone (dent and scratch special) - works great
$100.00: Wyeth-Scott 2 ton power puller with bag (never used)
$ 50.00: 20" single row led light bar, (light only, no switch harness)
$ 20.00: Misc small hard cases
$ 20.00: Solar charge controller

-Curtiss

Last edited:

tritonl

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Lukasz
Last Name
Mikula
Member #

Am in Phoenix I would be interested. Can you provide pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

CoDawwg

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Williams,AZ
Member #

Interested in the 55inch cvt awning. Do you accept pay pall? I live in williams but could have my girl friend pick it up or i will be in town sat sometime!? And the rotoplex.

phxdsrtrat

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Glendale, AZ
First Name
Curtiss
Last Name
S
Member #

Interested in the 55inch cvt awning. Do you accept pay pall? I live in williams but could have my girl friend pick it up or i will be in town sat sometime!? And the rotoplex.
I do have a paypal account so that would be fine. Let me know if you want pics and I'll post them here in the thread.

-Curtiss

phxdsrtrat

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Glendale, AZ
First Name
Curtiss
Last Name
S
Member #

Anyone interested and near Glendale can also come on over to inspect anything in person. Everything is in pretty good shape. Just message me and we can set something up.

-Curtiss

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
If all the deals fall through for the awning I might be interested. Don't hold for me though. I know first with payment matters. If I pass through your way on Sunday I can let you know. What are the major cross-streets near you? I will be coming back from Alamo Lake area on Sunday. Would like to see your trailer and I will have mine.

phxdsrtrat

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Glendale, AZ
First Name
Curtiss
Last Name
S
Member #

Pictures of the gear...

I have the insulated bag for the Snomaster so the dent and scratches would be hidden if the bag is used.

-Curtiss

Reactions: ob_explore

phxdsrtrat

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Glendale, AZ
First Name
Curtiss
Last Name
S
Member #

If all the deals fall through for the awning I might be interested. Don't hold for me though. I know first with payment matters. If I pass through your way on Sunday I can let you know. What are the major cross-streets near you? I will be coming back from Alamo Lake area on Sunday. Would like to see your trailer and I will have mine.
I'm near 83rd Ave and Glendale.

-Curtiss

Reactions: 1Louder

phxdsrtrat

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Glendale, AZ
First Name
Curtiss
Last Name
S
Member #

I will be attending the Overland Expo 2018 near Flagstaff, AZ. Anyone interested in any of this gear I will be willing to transport and meet you at the Expo. Since it's a short weekender I will have plenty of room to transport any or all of the gear. I will make a post with the location of the Overland Expo 2018 early next week.

-Curtiss