Launch Member

Contributor I

Guanajuato, Mexico
First Name
Brittany
Last Name
Highland
Member #

I'm years late to the game, but came upon my podcast obsession honestly. I'm now constantly looking for good overlanding-related podcasts, but continue to be surprised by how few there are.

Here's my list:

GHT Overland - privileged to be featured on this one after living out of our Jeep in the interior of Mexico. I listen to every episode I can get my hands on because most of these people have put on way more overlanding miles than I have. Inspirational and educational.
Overland Bound - current binge-listen (late to the game). Love Michael and Cori's transparency, and the awesome people they interviewed. Wish this was still going, but I totally respect how much effort it takes to keep up a podcast.
All Things Overlanding Podcast (Jason Fletcher) - fairly basic for those who have been at it a while, but really good info for beginners
Adventure Talk (Mountain State Overland) - only listened to one episode so far. It was like falling into a man cave, unable to escape. But some good info shared.
Overland Rountable - subscribed, but haven't listened yet.
The Overlander (James Watkins) - literally just subscribed to this one (after obsessively searching for podcasts on OB) and haven't listened yet.

What am I missing?

Jenks

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Elizabeth City, NC
Member #

Rigged for Dirt is pretty good. I have listened to a few episodes. One of the guys from the show drives Kate the Jeep that’s popular on Instagram.

S

SubeeBen

Check out coyote works & 410 expedition great guys & lots of great info.

Brittany Highland

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Guanajuato, Mexico
First Name
Brittany
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Rigged for Dirt is pretty good. I have listened to a few episodes. One of the guys from the show drives Kate the Jeep that’s popular on Instagram.
Just subscribed--thanks for the recommendation. Looks like they're going to make me wish I was back in Moab with their May/June episodes.

Uberland

Rank VII

Influencer I

Springfield, VA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Hey there, I’ve been on a similar hunt myself. Because I drive an Excursion I’ve been missing some non-rover/Jeep/Toyota-centric content, I also stumbled on The Hinterlands. Definitely political (depending on your persuasion) and potty mouth-ish, but one of the guys overlands with a full-sized Ram. Plus, their recent ‘cast simulating an NPR interview on overlanding was hilarious.

Brittany Highland

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Guanajuato, Mexico
First Name
Brittany
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Hey there, I’ve been on a similar hunt myself. Because I drive an Excursion I’ve been missing some non-rover/Jeep/Toyota-centric content, I also stumbled on The Hinterlands. Definitely political (depending on your persuasion) and potty mouth-ish, but one of the guys overlands with a full-sized Ram. Plus, their recent ‘cast simulating an NPR interview on overlanding was hilarious.
Hey, thanks for chiming in. I did come across The Hinterland when I was searching for overlanding on iTunes. Totally understand wanting to find someone talking about traveling in a vehicle more like what you adventure in!

Reactions: Uberland

Brittany Highland

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Guanajuato, Mexico
First Name
Brittany
Last Name
Highland
Member #

First let me say I really enjoyed your interview on GHT podcast. I have started listening to the New Legends podcast.
Thanks so much! It was really humbling--GHT was the first overlanding podcast we came across as we were getting started. Looking up New Legends right now.

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Here is a short list of overlanding podcasts:

Overland Journal Podcast